Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

for those who buy multiples: how fast do you go through them (if at all)? every time i consider buying multiples of something, i stop knowing a) it'd be like 10 years before i really beat up the shoe and b) the second pair probably would have some sort of issues from not being used for a decade.

for those who buy multiples: how fast do you go through them (if at all)? every time i consider buying multiples of something, i stop knowing a) it'd be like 10 years before i really beat up the shoe and b) the second pair probably would have some sort of issues from not being used for a decade.
This is a good question. I doubled up on the recent SJs and Concords. I haven’t even opened the SJ box since copping in 2016, so I should probably check on those. My guess is shoes should be fine except for maybe some discoloration.

Last 2 cops of this year....
2019 Jordan XI Blk/Red...
2020 Kia Telluride SX...

20191124_133027.jpg
20191124_133134.jpg
20191124_132711.jpg
20191124_132811.jpg

This is a good question. I doubled up on the recent SJs and Concords. I haven’t even opened the SJ box since copping in 2016, so I should probably check on those. My guess is shoes should be fine except for maybe some discoloration.

I get about 4-5 years out of a retro before separation/over-all wear/beat status. So I only double up on classics that I will wear often never triple, or quadruple. Jordan brand realized that after 7 to 10 years the glue separates, plastics crack, and the materials start to fade/dingy, so they have us on a never ending cycle. Also, now with StockX we don’t have to panic on release day, because we can wait years for a shoe and pick through other peoples closets.

speaking of discoloration I have a pair of Air Jordan 11 Low, they have been sitting in a box for three years and the patent leather starting to get a haze.

Wear your shoes people

Last edited:
I never used to double up on stuff because I don’t trash my shoes and I can make 1 pair last a long time. However, I doubled up on some recent NA releases (BC3, BC4, Blk/Red 6’s) for peace of mind and you never know when they’ll come back with NA again. I might just put the DS pairs on display or something.

Last 2 cops of this year....
2019 Jordan XI Blk/Red...
2020 Kia Telluride SX...

20191124_133027.jpg
20191124_133134.jpg
20191124_132711.jpg
20191124_132811.jpg
That's dope man!! This is the v I have my eyes set on. My first has been the 2019 explorer (don't like how the 2020 looks) but man KIA came with a banger this year. I'll be getting mines between 2023-24 though. I'll make sure to post pics too.

I’ve never doubled up on anything before but i really think I might on these.. stores gonna have plenty of pairs up for grabs gonna be hard to say no.

He probably got some fufu I hate to say it but no authorized retailers overseas posted them up for sale plus stockx authenticator are a bunch of hypebeast dudes off the streets I'm just saying not trying to start nothing. Plus when I order off of stockx I don't know where its coming from and don't they use ups for all shipping
You get a tracking number when stockx ships to you. You can go to ups and see where the package originated. They have a lot of facilities now. Everything doesn’t go through Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom