Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Does anyone in here plan on actually going into a mall and buying these?
giphy.gif

If I get selected for a reservation yes.
I work that day so its online with no problem. But Im still old fashion and would like to grab a pair on RD. The last release I did that on was the Black Infr 6. But what I was observing that morning left a sour taste. I still got mine. But watched some others get screwed over. Hated seeing that really.

You win lol. You obviously need the last word. Are you actually gonna buy a pair of these? You know, the Playoff XI thats coming out? They in malls too ya know.

You win lol. You obviously need the last word. Are you actually gonna buy a pair of these? You know, the Playoff XI thats coming out? They in malls too ya know.
im a try
gotta get me a pair
the wife
my son
my daughter
and youngest daughter 2 pairs for her to wear now
and another pair 2 years from now
and myself a second pair
same as always
since 06

Does anyone in here plan on actually going into a mall and buying these?
My older brother and I are gonna try to head up to the mall together to get a pair but honestly I'm just gonna double up online like I did with the black infrareds this year. Now IF I happen to stumble across these sitting at my mall, I might give a third pair some consideration just because the playoffs are the end all be all of 11's for me.

My older brother and I are gonna try to head up to the mall together to get a pair but honestly I'm just gonna double up online like I did with the black infrareds this year. Now IF I happen to stumble across these sitting at my mall, I might give a third pair some consideration just because the playoffs are the end all be all of 11's for me.
Just grab the double or triple off stockx a few weeks after drop, I'm sure these will fall below retail with as many pair being produced. But def secure you atleast 1 pair from a retailer

Last edited:
I guess the whole point of my initial mall post was to see if anyone was gonna pick up the old fashion way. Like we all did at one time. Just to create conversation. Its ALL changed now for sure. forest hills forest hills . That would def be a cool memory picking these up with your brother with you. I hope that happens.

I guess the whole point of my initial mall post was to see if anyone was gonna pick up the old fashion way. Like we all did at one time. Just to create conversation. Its ALL changed now for sure. forest hills forest hills . That would def be a cool memory picking these up with your brother with you. I hope that happens.
No doubt. Even if I double online I'll still go to the mall with him and check the stores anyway.

:rofl: I’m not lying, though. They just looked wrong. As much as I love 11s and some other models, like IIIs, I’d rather not own any if the ones I own are a bastardization of why I love them in the first place. At least the $200 I pocketed off of selling them paid for about 1.25 or so of those three pairs of navy snakes I bought :lol: No regrets on that whatsoever!

I’m planning on picking these up at the mall on release day for sure.. one nice thing about living in the middle of nowhere is the local shoe stores always have plenty of pairs on to go around on release day..

I still pick up my pairs in person. Just the era that I came from I guess . Online is a plan B for me still.

Back
Top Bottom