Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

do you guys think i will be able to walk into footlocker, champs,finish line etc and grab a pair or should i cop online?
If you are there when they start selling you’ll be fine.. my local malls footlocker and finishline the dudes working there usually get there at 8:30(store opens at 10:00) and start letting people in one at a time to get their pairs.. just call your local stores and ask if they’re gonna be first come first serve and what time in the morning they’ll start selling. Should be a cake walk.. I could get about as many pairs as I wanted at my stores.

I really think it depends where you’re at to be able to walk into a foot shop to pick these up. They don’t last on shelves out here in California. At least in my part of town. Reseller game is ridiculous even on offerup. It’s still worth a shot to call up shops if they’re in stock if you strike out on the apps.

I hit on the shock drop for Concords last year but in my haste ordered the wrong size. It was no problem returning for a refund until release day. Sigh... this year, I got a notification to update my phone for a security patch (Android) update took forever, and when the phone finally booted back up, I'll be damned, I got a J23 notification for a shock drop.

I knew it was too late. I wasn't too pissed but that's been the story of my life these last few months. I tripled up on Concords easily and I expect the same with these.

No drop tonight I guess. Would have made sense to me. Would have made money for them. JB dumb.

These are gonna be on app reserve from FTL, FTA, Champs, FNL. Unless you're planning on getting it from a different store, I don't think going first thing in the morning is gonna get you anywhere. Unless your local doesn't do app reserve of course.

I assume there will be plenty that aren't picked up there too, so going at 3 would still probably net you a pair. But there's gonna be a crowd.

6E424DE2-87DE-4257-B9E5-3EB7F2064E1D.jpeg
First pair of 11, these are comfy

These are gonna be on app reserve from FTL, FTA, Champs, FNL. Unless you're planning on getting it from a different store, I don't think going first thing in the morning is gonna get you anywhere. Unless your local doesn't do app reserve of course.

I assume there will be plenty that aren't picked up there too, so going at 3 would still probably net you a pair. But there's gonna be a crowd.
In my area all the malls within an hour of me are first come first serve.. i’ve walked in there at 8:30 AM and walked out with infrareds or bred 4s by 9:00..

Please, please let me hit on a raffle. I really don't want to wake up super early and stand outside in the cold at "Richards" Sporting Goods again.

In my area all the malls within an hour of me are first come first serve.. i’ve walked in there at 8:30 AM and walked out with infrareds or bred 4s by 9:00..

Where do you live out of curiosity? If they're not on app, I assume you aren't in a big metropolis. In which case you'd be fine going first thing in the morning considering how many of these are gonna be out there

Update from Philippines:

This gotta be the most GR pair in history of sneakers, walked in at 8 pm got my size pre-ordered in Titan. The past few years they'll do something like these but you gotta buy a Jordan sneakers the month of November-December. Now all you had to do is walk in, pay on a specific date then another date for claiming where they do special stuffs. Hated you gotta go 3 times but its okay since its an easy cop.

Where do you live out of curiosity? If they're not on app, I assume you aren't in a big metropolis. In which case you'd be fine going first thing in the morning considering how many of these are gonna be out there
I’m in (rural) northern indiana.. my nearest mall is about 45 minutes away and on release mornings for the big OG releases there will be maybe 5-10 people there.. dudes that work at the stores get there early and just let people in one at a time to get their pairs.

Update from Philippines:

This gotta be the most GR pair in history of sneakers, walked in at 8 pm got my size pre-ordered in Titan. The past few years they'll do something like these but you gotta buy a Jordan sneakers the month of November-December. Now all you had to do is walk in, pay on a specific date then another date for claiming where they do special stuffs. Hated you gotta go 3 times but its okay since its an easy cop.
So you have to go to the store and pre-order
Then go back to the store and pay for them
Then go back on release day and pick them up?

Back
Top Bottom