Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Fnl came thru. Can I use winner rewards on these?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-140800.png
    Screenshot_20191209-140800.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 533
Got the big L on the finishline app, Kinda surprised me because I always hit with them. SNKRS better come through.

Is there a time from 10am PST you have to check your reservation? Like the FTL app? Cause i cant get it

Are u you sure?? I did this at footlocker a couple times. All the wanted was name it was changed too when she picked it up and she just showed her driver license
I was being an ***. FNL actually allows you to change the name unlike FTL where changing the name is just a workaround.

Seriously?? Ain no way I make it it for that. I have a whole graduation to go to. I thought theirs was 3pm like FTL.
I think you're usually right that the pickup window is usually till 3 PM but for this release it isn't but I bet it'll be easy to pick up the unclaimed pairs after noon.

0 Min on FTA and Champs-I Take it this has something to do with the account merger-WTH?

Hit on FNL. :wow:
Haven't hit since Pine Green's. :smh:
Unfortunately their pickup window is from 10AM-12PM , so I'll have to leave it. :ohwell:

PO

Just secured a guaranteed pair from DTLR with the toy drive. Went and bought a Batman action figure set and a Hot Wheel for a little under $21 bucks. Liked the cause and needed the good karma. Above all I don’t want to play this app raffle/SNKRS game. Even with the shoe being a massive GR their will be funny business for the release. Will go pick up my pair at 8am Saturday and then go get some Waffle House with a peace of mind :nthat:

W on FNL that will end up being an L

gonna be out of town Saturday and didn't realize you could designate an alternate pickup person before I confirmed the reservation under my name.... smh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom