Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

EVERYBODY EATS!! CHECK IN CODES FOR TODAY
Screenshot_20191209-165132_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-165119_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-165106_Samsung Internet.jpg

Won my first ever raffle on FNL. Usually get hit with the dang so imagine my surprise when I saw Boom . Will try for a 2nd pair via the other foot apps or snkrs. Hopefully it is a big pizza party for everyone in five days.

So you can only check in 1 time at a store? Even if you try other locations? Or can you go to different locations and check in and get the 1 point.

Dammm the hate strong in here today yal wild! 😂 Anyways glad I hit at finish line got that 20 dollar reward. Now waiting on the other footsites and see what happen. Might end up with 4-5 pairs. Sold my shock drop pair for a 70 profit, which will be going towards my personal pair. Good luck everybody

I seem to only hit on raffles when I have to work lol. Hit on FNL so now I have to see if I can rearrange my schedule. I got the $20 reward and a $10 bday code I can use on it.

Dammm the hate strong in here today yal wild! 😂 Anyways glad I hit at finish line got that 20 dollar reward. Now waiting on the other footsites and see what happen. Might end up with 4-5 pairs. Sold my shock drop pair for a 70 profit, which will be going towards my personal pair. Good luck everybody
Yeah it is wild. And no one cares about your lunch money flipping shoes... go sit down. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom