Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Has anyone ever won a reservation on the foot store apps, but sent someone else in place to pick them up for them. I'll be out the country on Saturday and if I win on the app, I was hoping I could possibly send someone to pick it up for me.

Has anyone ever won a reservation on the foot store apps, but sent someone else in place to pick them up for them. I'll be out the country on Saturday and if I win on the app, I was hoping I could possibly send someone to pick it up for me.
Yeah I think you can change the name to whoever you want to pick em up on the app and give them the password to log on they phone. Should be good.

Won at FNL and then remember I have to pick up my Mom out of town on Friday, won’t be back til Saturday night :smh:
I might just have to push that trip back a day.

EVERYBODY EATS!! CHECK IN CODES FOR TODAY
Screenshot_20191209-165132_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-165119_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-165106_Samsung Internet.jpg

You the GOAT bruh

Dang for fnl, in for footsites but haven't spent much money there this year so don't have status.
Last year I was one of the few that "didn't really want them" for the Concords, managed to not have any data or wifi connection in the morning, missed all raffles entries, had none sitting in my size in my area, and only got 1 pair from the End raffle. Considering the below retail price this year, I hope that's the one I win again.

I said it last year but until they start releasing at Big 5, Zappos, and Zumiez, I will always be a little nervous.

Yeah I think you can change the name to whoever you want to pick em up on the app and give them the password to log on they phone. Should be good.

All my FTL's print the winners off and cross them off, so if you go this route, you need to make sure it's done before that print off is done. My local FTA started checking ID's too

Won at FNL and then remember I have to pick up my Mom out of town on Friday, won’t be back til Saturday night :smh:
I might just have to push that trip back a day.
You should easily be able to get on snkrs at 10am eat and cop these shoes in any size with no problem whatsoever. Also if you have bought at least 4 shoes this year you should be able to win on any footapp reservation

How hard will it be to cop these? I know it's been awhile since they dropped

Back
Top Bottom