Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Kicksusa jus changed to FCFS GONNA B WILD SADDERDAY!!

Nothing new, they did that for Concords last year. I remember walking into Kicks 30 minutes after they opened and they had multiple sizes available (except large sizes). They were letting reseller's go in and out of the store so that they could continuously buy out the shoes.

I think concords were more popular. That’s what sparked stampedes back in 2010/11? The hype for breds a year or two later wasn’t there.
Its just about a tie in my opinion with the Breds slightly edging out the Concords for multiple reasons one of which could be summarized down to one word, longevity. Theres no denying the Concords are a beautiful shoe easily one of the best of all time however time never does those shoes well. Between the clear sole and that white mesh they are a pain in the *** to keep up and when they dull theyre shot. Where as the Breds on the other hand age really well some even having a preference of a well maintained worn pair vs a fresh out the box pair. Its the red sole in combination with black upper and the fact that it was the official cw worn during the yet to be bested record because at the end of theyre best season record Jordan earned first of the 2nd 3 peat run championships.

I think concords were more popular. That’s what sparked stampedes back in 2010/11? The hype for breds a year or two later wasn’t there.
50k pairs or so of concords released had alot to do with the hysteria that year. many more breds in the years to follow reduced that hype. The older heads will remember when the cool greys had people in a frenzy. Can't remember the year.

I definitely feel like the favorite 11 of the majority ends up being the one that hasn't retro'd in a while.

No matter what...my 11 list is

1. Space Jams
2. Concords
3. Cool Grey's
4. Bred's

Also these are the only 11's I need.

A737AEAC-BC32-4AE3-B27C-FE25C430EEA6.jpeg

Yeah it is wild. And no one cares about your lunch money flipping shoes... go sit down. :rofl:
Comment Reminds me of those dudes at the gym that stare at themselves in the mirror lunking and taking selfies instead of working out. He probly a 19 year old kid trying to look cool and gain internet points for personal validation of a $60 come up no one cares about .. 5-6 pairs ... sittt yo azzzz down 5-6 pairs to resell to people at the mall that don’t know any better. hop on the bus with The 5-6 pairs and go home E0DE42D8-150F-49B7-8921-CBB7EC944BA6.jpeg

Cool Greys def matter, the fact that they are a retro + yet get held in regard with the OG colorways speaks for itself.

May god be with ya all at those fcfs stores lol. Secured so many would need an airport to store them all.

Avg store has around 100 pairs +
larger ran stores will have 250+

Back
Top Bottom