Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

mj.png

I was like this and will be like this once I take care of my bills, and at least have it under control, then I can return to this lol.
Like to think a good majority of us were like this atleast at one point in time lol. Remember when i was overseas during the highest point of my sneaker collecting days, had a guest room wall lined and stacked i was pretty damn proud of...but not a single couch in sight.
Worked out pretty well for lady friends though. Ahh shucks nowhere to sit except the kitchen table out here smh...bedroom it is i guess 😂😂

50k pairs or so of concords released had alot to do with the hysteria that year. many more breds in the years to follow reduced that hype. The older heads will remember when the cool greys had people in a frenzy. Can't remember the year.

I definitely feel like the favorite 11 of the majority ends up being the one that hasn't retro'd in a while.
The Cool Grey 11’s was in 2010 my 3rd deployment didn’t to cop.
Cool Grey's also matter to me, but I didn't feel like digging them or the 72-10's out for the picture. I despise that 72-10 box. :lol:
man was that box a pain in the *** and as gentle as you tried to be it still would start to fall apart even with TLC 😊

Last edited:
I lost at finishline, still have never won there. That and snkrs draw are terrible.
Well I’ve had more luck with SNKRS than with Finish Line. I’ve had a great year with copping off SNKRS app this year TS6’s ,AJ 1’s Obsidians, FOG Air RAID, AJ 1 SBB 3.O and a couple of others. Previously I would try 100’s of times but never had my size(9.5) or sold out. Finish Line I’ve won only 2 times in 100’s of Raffles I won the Air Jordan 11 Cap and Gown and now I won the Air Jordan 11 Bred’s. Pretty slim but I’ll take it because backdooring is rampant and you know the bots eat up everything too.

Like to think a good majority of us were like this atleast at one point in time lol. Remember when i was overseas during the highest point of my sneaker collecting days, had a guest room wall lined and stacked i was pretty damn proud of...but not a single couch in sight.
Worked out pretty well for lady friends though. Ahh shucks nowhere to sit except the kitchen table out here smh...bedroom it is i guess 😂😂
From 2000-2004 I was check to check. Only had money for rent, bills, my son on the weekends, and of course beer. I wasnt buying any Js back then. Missed out on a lot of bad *** releases.

Black and red OG Jordans take precedence over any other colorway. The Space Jams are great but when people think of the 11, they think of the Breds.
No, they think of concords... but bred 11s are easily the best bred colorway.

I think of the Concord's because that was the shoe that I saw on the shelf and held in my hands in Foot Locker when the XI's first released. Never forget it.

The Cool Grey 11’s was in 2010 my 3rd deployment didn’t to cop.

man was that box a pain in the *** and as gentle as you tried to be it still would start to fall apart even with TLC 😊
You're right. I was really thinking of the original release in 01

I was like this and will be like this once I take care of my bills, and at least have it under control, then I can return to this lol.
Well there are some people who are like the image above they only difference is the brotha drives an Escalade but lives in a shifty apartment with little to basically no furniture. I was always told put your needs first and your wants second. If your sacrificing your needs for your wants you don‘t have your priorities straight.

Back
Top Bottom