Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

They charging $48 for this mofo

I have all the others one so i might have to still buy lol

yah im not sure why, the same 10” tall mj with the red jersey and concords on is only~$30 at gamestop

Attachments

• 1576022942692.jpeg
    1576022942692.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 302
I’m probably gonna grab the Funko with the concords. $48 is crazy just for being a footlocker exclusive lol. They’re really trying to feed into the hype.

Cool grey xi may be the best 11,just throw on any grew sweat suit and be fliest in room.first class.i was staying in dmv area while mj was in wizards,the buzz was all ti me high for these.so this makes this maybe a better og due to rarity and chic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-10-21-29-43.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-10-21-29-43.png
    695.5 KB · Views: 237
Never had an itch for a Cool Grey XI. Even with MJ wearing them against Pip during his Wizard days. They never did anything for me. I get the appeal and the time they came out. But for me, never wanted em. Still dont. The 4 originals are the only I really care for. Yes, I understand the "space jam" argument. Going by what the man actually wore on court.

lets get that first cool grey release pics in here
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They're in storage, the only pic I have is the one in the link in my sig and thread. It's in that list. I haven't pulled them out in a while, but they do need to be worked on.

Sooo... did everyone and their brother win a raffle ticket? I just did my Finish Line reveal and I won. I would think the majority of people who signed up secured a pair since they made a ton of these?

Note: This is my first ever raffle so I'm not sure how great the odds are. Either I'm lucky or they made a bunch.

Last pair of these I had I bought on release day December 2001 and had to wait in line outside Foot Locker. Oh how times have changed.

Cool grey xi may be the best 11,just throw on any grew sweat suit and be fliest in room.first class.i was staying in dmv area while mj was in wizards,the buzz was all ti me high for these.so this makes this maybe a better og due to rarity and chic
The best XI is subjective to many in here. No different than with the 1,2, 3, 4, and so on. Its all about their own stories. Everyone here has em. Every J no matter the colorway is the Greatest to someone. That will never change.

The last CG retro was trash. That's my opinion. I had the original CG and they look way different, even in pics. I can understand those that wanted those CG XI that never had a pair, but if you had and OG pair and then those, there's no comparison. I want to see them re done as well.

Cool greys were better than everything post retro space jam until the recent space jam.

And more comfortable too.

Back
Top Bottom