Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

With SNKRS coming in with the extra "get ready" notification, they'd better give everyone Ws. To promote it like that then hand out Ls would be super pathetic.

Are there any raffles that don't charge automatically but require you to purchase upon winning? Really only want one of these.

This weekend going to be so rough...worst part is I have to sit through a college graduation before I can go pick up pairs. Which means I'm going to be at the mall in the middle of the day smh.

Wearing these today. Same size as SJs and Concords but will require a little break in. Not 2012 level of break in by any means but not out of the box broke in like the other 2.

Have they always dropped at 7am pst/10am Est? I always thought it’s was 8pst/11est... been a while since I bought some shoes off the app

That was Nike's way of saying "Make sure your money right cause we're charging every last one of yall fools this $220."
I been sitting on Nike stock for years and continually add more shares....I love these release because I know their bottom line is going to make us ALOT of money 😂......I suggest yal invest in them as well especially if you buy they shoes. It's a win win.

Wearing these today. Same size as SJs and Concords but will require a little break in. Not 2012 level of break in by any means but not out of the box broke in like the other 2.

SJ’s Ran Big IMO

As Such Sized Down On Concords Only To Realize Those Ended Up Being Closer To TTS :smh:

Grabbing Both Sizes This Go Around ! :lol:

I think these will be restocked anyway if we do strike out. Looks like the prices on StockX are going down, but personally not trying to pay resell value. I really missed a gang of shoes last year from sleeping, I’m not doing that anymore

Back
Top Bottom