Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Foot app novice here, if they're raffling off pairs what's the point of the headstart? Never ever bothered with the apps so I don't know honestly. :lol:
I never understood it either. I never ever won off these reserved deals. They’re trying to make you feel like you’re guaranteed a pair. They need to come up with a better system

Is there a separate dedicated thread for check-in codes now? Or is there just no one sharing any here lol i havent seen any in this thread besides one Champs one so far

I’m sure most are following FTL codes on Twitter, but I need an FTL code myself. Last one they tweeted didn’t work for me

Last edited:
Has any of you guys ever won with just the 7 minutes head start?
Plenty of people have, primarily comes down to just how congested your area is in combination with supply on hand.

Foot app novice here, if they're raffling off pairs what's the point of the headstart? Never ever bothered with the apps so I don't know honestly. :lol:
From my understanding Raffles and Reservations are two different things. A head start Reservation places potential buyers in a queue of sorts where as a Raffle will be a random pull from a pool of buyers. Never messed with raffles honestly so if im incorrect im sure someone will correct this post.

Plenty of people have, primarily comes down to just how congested your area is in combination with supply on hand.

From my understanding Raffles and Reservations are two different things. A head start Reservation places potential buyers in a queue of sorts where as a Raffle will be a random pull from a pool of buyers. Never messed with raffles honestly so if im incorrect im sure someone will correct this post.
Double post my b

Ah I see. Thanks for the response. I checked and the FTL in my mall is doing a launch reservation so I guess I'll hafta wait and see. Still seems a little confusing to me but I think I understand now. I'm just used to just getting in and out of SNKRS or other sites online.

Last edited:
Here in Hawaii we still have to go to our B&M foot stores to get raffle tickets. I went to all of em. I think they said they start calling today or tomorrow. I have not received a phone call yet. Last year I hit on a several raffles and even gave some up.

forest hills said:
Ah I see. Thanks for the response. I checked and the FTL in my mall is doing a launch reservation so I guess I'll hafta wait and see. Still seems a little confusing to me but I jesus I understand now. I'm just used to just getting in and out of SNKRS or other sites online.

Fully understand. Think of it this way Reservations really helps out the hardcore sneaker heads. First come first serve is what use to lead to riots, camping and all sorts of other nonsense. Where as reservations gives the stores and us the chance to get our purchases out of the way show up grab our pairs at launch and be in and out. It cancels out fighting issues of the past. Chances are so as long as the sites dont crash you should be able to cop off SNKRS/Nike so as long as you get in at drop with a fully setup account. That way youll be able to have a pair coming through the mail and a pair in hand on Saturday.

Last edited:
Someone told me when in line on snkrs it's really a lottery for those who get in line in the first 2-3min. That would explain how people who don't get in line right at launch can cop when some don't when in line right at the hr.

Skrs has always did me right. Only time I didn’t hit was on the free throw line 3’s and atmos air max 1’s. But ever retro Jordan I’ve wanted was a hit every time. I’m hoping it’ll be the same this Saturday morn

Start playing Mega Millions.
Idk man... for some reason I have a crazy feeling that having the new latest phone helped me get them. My connection ain’t all that, even purchased through snkrs when I was out in Vegas. At the time just got the new iPhone 7, and also upgraded to the Xs when it came out and scored. Probably irrelevant, but really seems like it. I don’t have the new iPhone and probably won’t upgrade for a long time, let’s see how I do this Saturday

Words can't describe how ecstatic I am about this release. Even though I have a pair in hand its still surreal to me this release is happening.

2BA6C23A-030A-466D-B47E-8DE74FF49850.jpeg

The different end times I think is so that the servers don’t get congested and crash, and it will all concentrate on one app first, so I think this gives an even better shot at maybe getting the shoes for most people

For those new to the apps...

On Friday you may get WAITLISTED. If you see "waitlisted" on the app after the countdown it means your in line for a second round. You may have to wait a few hours but in reality you'll only need to check your app atleast every 30min to see if you've gotten off the waitlist. You don't have to stare @ your phone all night since you'll have 1 hour to confirm if you get off the list & win.

Here's how it works....
People who win the reserve right away will have 1 hour to confirm their pairs. Those who pass on their pairs or don't confirm within the hour will be handing those pairs down to people who are waitlisted. Then those waitlisters will have 1 hour themselves to choose to pass or confirm. Those who pass will be sending those pairs to a 3rd round of waitlisters...and so on & so forth. This could take a few hours especially w/ a wide drop like this. So if your waitlisted remember to check your app ever now & then, atleast every 30min to see if you've been promoted off the list.

Chances of getting promoted off the waitlist on a drop like this should be decent. Getting waitlisted on a limited release however has a low chance of being promoted to a win because most of the initial winners will be confirming their pairs. So stay alert, good luck, and God speed.

Back
Top Bottom