Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Thanks. But would you file the ticket today or tomorrow?
Because they ask for order number and date. Obviously won’t have that until tomorrow but who knows if it’ll stay at 12%

You can still put the order date tomorrow. Just see what they say.....tickets and tabs can stay open for weeks on your laptop.

so got charged for END but just received an L email. this happen to anyone before? not sure if I should still try for a pair tomorrow or not

so got charged for END but just received an L email. this happen to anyone before? not sure if I should still try for a pair tomorrow or not
Just curious, did you get the W email originally as well?

Just curious, did you get the W email originally as well?

I actually didn’t get the W email. I know the charge usually comes first which is what I saw from my PayPal and I also did receive an L email for their 997s at the same time, but never had this occur to me from all the times I hit on there

was real confident I was good but guess I’ll try SNKRS tomorrow just in case

Had a hell of a time logging into the apps today. By luck I looked at my phone and was waitlisted on Footlocker and was actually picked. Reserved my pair for tomorrow.

Ive loved sneakers my whole life. My grandma and grandpa used to let me pick out a pair for Christmas every year. I didn’t always pick Jordan’s. One year I got the Pippen 2s, the Griffey’s with the straps, the Uptempos, Shaqs, a few Iversons. I remember getting these with my grandparents. Don’t remember if they were a Christmas present or not.
My grandma passed away last Christmas time. Been missing her a bunch. Picking these up tomorrow will def help.

Just copped my 11.5 good looks my boy. I think I ordered the 11 from them last year too lol. They're low-key a clutch site for XI releases. Already got my confirm email

Looks like Sivasdescalzo allows you add to cart but it will not allow you to check out? Anyone have any luck checking out.

Anybody know the cutoff time for Shiekh winners? I ended up being picked for in store plus a separate shoe palace raffle, and I’m helping my aunt score the other pair for her son.

Any tricks with SNKRS tomorrow? Or just log on right at 10am and hope for the best? I've hit 2-3x just trying over and over on SNKRS, the Concords were an easy cop.

I ain't tryna die gettin these, gettin too old to let Nike make me do this ish again

Thanks for posting the sivas link.

I tried using my chase card and got blocked. Used my other account and got an order number.

But I don't have an email confirmation nor an order under my order history on sivas.

How long did it take for you guys to get the email confirmation? And does the order appear under your order history on the site.

Back
Top Bottom