Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Clutch! Thanks homie definitely thought I wasn't going to get a pair

Last edited:
Anyone get their END order confirmation email yet?
No confirmation email yet. Just a W email and PayPal e-mail showing the 208.95 paid to Ashworth and Parker
The W email mentions a confirmation email is soon to follow.
Capture+_2019-12-13-22-21-18.png

Thanks. Copped my size 11. Ended up being $239.38 with UPS express shipping to San Francisco. Might be even cheaper than footsites if they charge shipping tomorrow :lol:

No confirmation email yet. Just a W email and PayPal e-mail showing the 208.95 paid to Ashworth and Parker
The W email mentions a confirmation email is soon to follow.
Capture+_2019-12-13-22-21-18.png
Fasho bro Im just hella nervous some kind of trickery will happen and my order will get cancelled or they charge us extra haha

Tried multiple times to secure my second pair via sivas and it looks like they have my card blocked . Initially my bank blocked the transaction due to fraud alert, called them and cleared things up but still cannot checkout with the card. Bank rep I spoke to said everything on their end is fine so it must be the company. I will try one of the other sites like BTSN and see if I have any luck, if not then Snkrs. Maybe I am destined to just have my one pair from FNL.

Any tricks with SNKRS tomorrow? Or just log on right at 10am and hope for the best? I've hit 2-3x just trying over and over on SNKRS, the Concords were an easy cop.

I ain't tryna die gettin these, gettin too old to let Nike make me do this ish again
Should be the same as the cords

Caught a W from Champs after being waitlisted for hours lol.

-Drew

Like now? I assumed anyone still on the waitlist just means its a delayed L the app just didn't update yet. This will be the first time im hearing someone being promoted off the waitlist like 8 hours later lol. That's clutch.

Does footaction open early tomorrow for those to pick up? Or is it normal operating hours? Specifically the one in serremonte mall in Daly City for those with experience with them.

Back
Top Bottom