Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Man.. these are so fire I got 2 and wanted a 3rd. My lady wouldn't pick up my pair on her account.. :lol: I only needed 2 so I'm good but these are :nthat:

I went early to make sure my pair was as close to my memory as possible :lol: told them I've waited for these since I was 11. Glad I did too because the Nike store in NYC had 2 warped pairs I curved.

Man.. these are so fire I got 2 and wanted a 3rd. My lady wouldn't pick up my pair on her account.. :lol: I only needed 2 so I'm good but these are :nthat:

I went early to make sure my pair was as close to my memory as possible :lol: told them I've waited for these since I was 11. Glad I did too because the Nike store in NYC had 2 warped pairs I curved.
Been Seriously Debating It All Damn Day But I'm Gonna Take It Easy With These 2 I Picked Up Today And Maybe Circle Back For A Backup Pair For Foot Some Point Further Down The Line. Having Tied Them Up Right Away I Immediately Got That Urge To Binge On Another :lol:

Last year I copped 2 pairs and the left shoe on one pair had the midsole nipples all over and on the other pair, the right shoe had the nipples all over so I took the 2 shoes that looked best and made 1 pair then sold the other.

This year I copped 2 pairs also to give one to a friend for retail to give him the oop and he’s my size so gonna do the same again.

Man I'm living vicariously through everyone's pics. 2019 has not been good to me financially. I was laid off in March and have been looking for a gig ever since. I'm doing seasonal work for UPS, so I'll be delivering some of your kicks during the week. :lol:

Funny enough, this is the shoe that brought me to NT. I was on here trying to get all of the info I can when the rumors started that they were coming back. I remember December 15th, 2001 when they finally dropped. I remember helping my cousin @jetpacunlimited and my brother get their pairs along with keeping order in the line. I worked at Finish Line at the time, so I was able to get my pair with the 30% discount and everything. They were $125 back then, so it was a crazy deal to get them. I would wear them every 12/15 to celebrate just because I loved them so much. Fast forward to 4 years ago tomorrow, and now I celebrate 12/15 as the birth of my son. :smile:

Congrats to all of you who got a pair. To the ones who are instantly transported to a better time in collecting and to the ones who held these as grails that they never thought they would have. Rock them with pride folks.
Best of luck in your financial situation. I hope things get better for you. Perhaps on the restock you’ll be able to purchase a pair. These are the stories I miss from niketalk back when the community used to
Reflect on the importance a sneaker marked a milestone in their life. I have lots of stories like these as well. I wish you the best and a happy birthday to your son.

Been Seriously Debating It All Damn Day But I'm Gonna Take It Easy With These 2 I Picked Up Today And Maybe Circle Back For A Backup Pair For Foot Some Point Further Down The Line. Having Tied Them Up Right Away I Immediately Got That Urge To Binge On Another :lol:

Bro! Big facts.. :lol: If I catch a third later so be it. If not, then these 2 are solid.

Got a second pair via my girl who bought a pair as a Xmas gift. I didn’t know she did, but when I told her I got lucky and got a pair today she was like mannn I got you those :lol:

-edit- oh snap Nike with the free shipping :wow: lol

You Are Definitely Wrong, I Hate To Say....

These Are My OG’s On Foot In Natural Sunlight Back In 2010 Before They Were Stolen Later That Year.... The Soles On A Fresh Pair Were Brighter Than Any Retro We’ve Ever Seen :wink:
5D560A3E-CD6E-4E82-BFE1-126F5628205F.jpeg

In my original post I said the 2019s weren't as deep of a red as I'd like. That's why they dont pop. I guess we mean the same thing.

20191215_002924_resize_13.jpg

They look lighter and not as red.

Those are pretty common on midsoles, on lots of shoes. The Yeezy 700's have quite a few of those.

Not sure what causes it during the process of making the midsole, could be a variety of things. But it's not a defect.
Word man. I never owned a pair of those, but it is interesting. I’m also curious. I wonder if they used to stamp these as B-Grades. They used to stamp retros with zero flaws, but for some reason they’re marked. Nike outlets used to have some. I haven’t seen or heard of B-Grades in a while. Maybe the B-grade standards have changed?

Those lil *** dots are like new tires tread ...they'll eventually wear away and if they dont just get nail clippers.

Just checked my pair. No nipples or pimples on one shoe. Present on the other.

When my SNKRS pair comes in I’ll pick the best shoe combo for a perfect pair and return the others to FNL at my mall.

I’ve also waited so long for a pair of 11’s with the jumpman as it should be..

34B053B7-279A-4CEA-9A9D-2125A658AA9E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom