Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Now everybody hitting me up for pairs

Wish they would’ve let me know yesterday

I could’ve probably grabbed more

lowkey feel bad lol

I’m pretty sure they make a bunch of left shoes and a bunch of right shoes at different times and then put them together to make pairs. Most pairs will have different production dates between left and right shoes because of this.
Pretty sure that’s not how it works. I’ve never received mismatched dates on any pair that I’ve ever bought. I’m sure it happens but it’s not the default.

Fellas, send these to your job if you haven't. It's the holiday season and package pirates are going to be on the lookout more than before.
People need to cop one of these, with a pad lock. Problem solved.
AA98B9F1-D3DF-402E-A102-211C6EFCFF9F.jpeg

For those who may work from home, or are unemployed or maybe just don’t trust your coworkers 😆

Last edited:
Pretty sure that’s not how it works. I’ve never received mismatched dates on any pair that I’ve ever bought. I’m sure it happens but it’s not the default.

I’ve owned hundreds and hundreds of pairs over the years, concur with this statement in my experience. I’ve also never seen mismatched dates

I got up early as heck to get to the galleria cause I really wasn’t wanting to wait until later when more people were up and out. I get there about 6:30 and right off the bat the rent a cops are already trippin on everyone waiting for FTL to open. I got told to go wait on the street by the orange lot side (Htown peeps know) I waited for like five mins and no line been formed, I talked to two other security people and they let me wait by the entrance. The time finally comes where it’s 10 to opening and they let me in to go wait by the FTL so I make my way down to the food court and there’s a gaggle of about 15-20 waiting, I said heck naw and waited by the door I wasn’t about to have spent all that time waiting and not be first. So finally the rent a cops tell us to form a line so we all do. Now here’s where my problem with people who have only a little bit of authority but have a complex comes out. There’s the supervisor lady she’s a short older Hispanic lady and every year she’s all screaming and hollering at people just minding their business trying to cop. Every. Daggone. Year. Fam, it’s ridiculous how this lady treats people. So there were two women sitting waiting to cop, one is on crutches and obviously can’t stand long, the other is there to help her friend. Right off the bat fam she’s yelling at these two ladies to stand in line or leave, she even calls HPD over because they won’t, one can’t. Mind y’all it’s about opening time and there’s other people all over the food court sitting around. This lady was out of line fam. She really has a complex about her position there. Anyway I was first in line so I let the lady on crutches and her friend go ahead of me because heck naw fam, we ain’t gonna let no rent a cop get a big head about telling people where they can go or do if they aren’t harming others or themselves. Cop pin was easy in n out after showing id, satisfied as heck with my shoes too. Anyone else in here witness that mess this morning?
506B747F-6CEE-4371-B227-1461105F60B4.jpeg

Now everybody hitting me up for pairs

Wish they would’ve let me know yesterday

I could’ve probably grabbed more

lowkey feel bad lol

Not your responsibility now lol. I felt bad for those people yesterday who had no idea what the procedures were to get these, but the rest of us put in the work to get our pairs and were ready. It is what it is.

If I know I have a few packages coming in, then I take the pad lock away. It may be unlocked, but still it’s better than packages being left in front of my doorstep. Confidentiality my friend.

I have a sz. 9 and an 8.5. The 9 was from stockx and the 8.5 is from Nike. Are all pairs high cut on the patent leather? Because the sz 9 doesn’t look as high cut. I just thought it was weird

I’ve owned hundreds and hundreds of pairs over the years, concur with this statement in my experience. I’ve also never seen mismatched dates
It’s the exact opposite for my several dozens of Jordan’s. Just as SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 mentioned, most of my shoes have mismatched production range dates, only a handful of pairs have dates that match both shoes.

Hey I could be completely wrong, it was just something I remember reading that explained the mismatching dates. Whatever, the point is that mismatched dates mean nothing.

I have seen many shoes with different dates in the past. I randomly grabbed 3 pairs of shoes and checked the dates...Kyrie Low (same dates)....Hyper Royal 1s (same dates)...SBB 3.0 1s (different dates, same month tho). Hope my sbb not fake lol.

Back
Top Bottom