Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The price always goes up once the market dries up.. I don’t think jams and concords are going lower. Yeah maybe once in a while someone wants their pair gone ASAP at stockx, but I don’t think they’re going any lower
Trust me ain't no real profit in 11s. Stop trying to be fake resellers.

Trust me ain't no real profit in 11s. Stop trying to be fake resellers.
Lol, I’m not arguing with you, bro. You’re absolutely right. You’re not gaining a whole lot. Maybe if you have multiple pairs, but even then it’s not a whole lot. I’m just saying people who think they’re going to sell it at 350 aren’t going to move them at that price point. I wouldn’t invest in original cw’s anymore. It’s not like back in the day

FedEx texted me shipping info, I want them to hold it rather than deliver it to my door. All I see is multiple Walgreens with “FedEx on site” options, what’s people’s experience with that? A little iffy of having a random Walgreens employee handling a box that say Nike all over that size Show SZ 11 printed on the box :smh:

If you haven’t gotten shipping by now it’s probably cancelled
Start filing those claims right now
Chargeback in full effect
Don’t let these retailers play you! :lol:

Dude, that’s another thing to worry about. It’s never happened to me yet, hopefully never, but heard stories. These lame fedex/ups workers be thirsty.

My aftermath...

9354D8A8-6E9E-4BCD-8160-5222C5A3999A.jpeg

I hit on the shock drop, Finishline, and the waitlist on the footapps. I didn’t plan for this, but oh well. This is the shoe that got me into shoes back in ‘96.

Family photo, never owned any other pairs...

E6B38FFB-9349-4638-8A5E-F60F18F650EC.jpeg

SP already sent out shipping on the orders that were placed before 5pm
Orders placed after business hours will probably go out tomorrow and tuesday

Space jams came out in 2016. If you want to let your money sit for 3+ years just to make 50-100 by all means go for it🤣 I'd invest else where personally 🤷‍♂️

any collection whether it’s a statue or shoes will take time to increase it won’t be overnight it’s always been that way.

My aftermath...

9354D8A8-6E9E-4BCD-8160-5222C5A3999A.jpeg

I hit on the shock drop, Finishline, and the waitlist on the footapps. I didn’t plan for this, but oh well. This is the shoe that got me into shoes back in ‘96.

Family photo, never owned any other pairs...

E6B38FFB-9349-4638-8A5E-F60F18F650EC.jpeg
Why do y’all unlace them if you don’t mind me asking? To store them properly? I wasn’t expecting To cop a second one, but I’m curious the benefit of unlacing them.

Yeah please let me know lol. I wrote a post earlier yesterday how I seen these two dudes in front of me at the store swapping left and right shoes to create a perfect flawless pair. It'll be interesting to see since they did that if they mis matched production dates too.
Upon further investigation I found that 2 of my 3 pairs have matching production dates on both the left and right shoes. One pair has slightly different dates, with one being about a month earlier. No idea if it n means anything though.

FedEx texted me shipping info, I want them to hold it rather than deliver it to my door. All I see is multiple Walgreens with “FedEx on site” options, what’s people’s experience with that? A little iffy of having a random Walgreens employee handling a box that say Nike all over that size Show SZ 11 printed on the box :smh:

I had some jewelry actually held at a Walgreens so my wife didn’t accidentally open the package at home. Turned out fine for me. It was a really seamless process.

I had some jewelry actually held at a Walgreens so my wife didn’t accidentally open the package at home. Turned out fine for me. It was a really seamless process.
What’s the process like? It shows last pick up at 3 PM. Kinda pointless since I won’t make it there until 5

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9

So I did what you said for cash back on the 11's & it looks like eBates is getting much stricter.

I opened two tickets for 2 pairs of 11's I was able to get yesterday (I had Nike.com windows open before purchase) & I was informed it isn't allowed on Jordan Retro's & then they linked me to their cash back terms which shows as follows:

IMG_3851.png

She was nice enough to give me cash back for one purchase as a courtesy, but didn't on the others. Oh well.

FYI for anyone else who use eBates for cash back.

PO

Back
Top Bottom