Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Little man trying to punk me for my pair of 11s for the second year in a row.

2E2C19FC-52E9-4D62-B6F0-69719D799E39.jpeg

15CF9DAE-F610-4500-9B62-184CE98C9A2F.jpeg
Damn. Still remember that pic from last year. :pimp: Future neck breaker.

Will I wouldn't mind getting a pair of these down the road I passed on all the chaos with these this year.

Congrats to all y'all that were able to snag a pair.

Wonder what the XIs will be next year?

Wouldn't mind some remastered Cool Greys.

Will I wouldn't mind getting a pair of these down the road I passed on all the chaos with these this year.

Congrats to all y'all that were able to snag a pair.

Wonder what the XIs will be next year?

Wouldn't mind some remastered Cool Greys.
What size are you

Hey to anyone that won a pair from END online raffle, have you received an order confirmation email yet? Or does the transaction show up in the order history under your account on the site? It said in the email they sent for the drawing winners that it would send an order confirmation email shortly, however that was days ago and I have no other emails from them. Appreciate any help

Hey to anyone that won a pair from END online raffle, have you received an order confirmation email yet? Or does the transaction show up in the order history under your account on the site? It said in the email they sent for the drawing winners that it would send an order confirmation email shortly, however that was days ago and I have no other emails from them. Appreciate any help
Your order is cancelled. I and others were in the same boat

Concords on sp was easy but i couldn't get past the timer yesterday in the morning. If anyone knows where to get an 11 for close to retail- holla. Vegas nike store only had a 7 and 14 left this morning. Jealous of everyone, can't lie lol

Lol wow, thanks for letting me know. Do you happen to know why?
They mistakenly told some of us we won even though we did not win. **** those ****ers, will never deal with them again. Total pieces of garbage, honestly. Unacceptable, especially for a release like this. That's OK, I'll spend my thousands per year on this stuff elsewhere, and happily.

Last edited:
Man my dumb self NEVER really used the app reserve feature
I ended up picking the closest footlockers
that are in the middle of NOWHERE
Along i5 highway
And didn’t realize it :smh:
Folk crying too damn much lol buy the shoes and rock em, nobody is gonna notice some minuscule flaws in your shoes bruh I can’t with some of yall lol
I won the Raffle on Finish Line and the pair I picked up looked like midsole was nibbled on by rats. This sounds messed up but I just sold them on StockX. I won on SNKRS and I hit for my size on Hibbett Sports but I helped a friend out who took L’s on everything.

I won the Raffle on Finish Line and the pair I picked up looked like midsole was nibbled on by rats. This sounds messed up but I just sold them on StockX. I won on SNKRS and I hit for my size on Hibbett Sports but I helped a friend out who took L’s on everything.
StockX will pass a pair of bad factory flawed Jordan’s and say hey “sneakers that are mass produced will have factory flaws” well I hope that they don’t play themselves because I saved the email they once sent me explaining why the sneakers they sent me had glue stains and other issues.

They mistakenly told some of us we won even though we did not win. **** those ****ers, will never deal with them again. Total pieces of garbage, honestly. Unacceptable, especially for a release like this That's OK, I'll spend my thousands per year on this stuff elsewhere, and happily.
they sent out winning emails by mistake and charged people by mistake apparently. i was one of them. theyre idiots.
Yeah that’s a complete b.s. excuse to give. Ok I can give them the benefit of the doubt when they send out a winning email by “mistake“ but not a charge to my card. Just wanted an interest free loan smh

I would wait at least 2-3 weeks before buying anything from stockx
I bet that first wave of pairs being sold gonna be janky asf
All the reject pairs left behind at footstores lol

a lot of us got screwed man. a lot of us confirmed few pages back. if you "won" on end but never got email confirmation and EVEN if you got charged, you didnt win. and you ask them on chat, they are cutting and pasting same reason it was a mistake.

most i got was 10% off future order with no exclusion and no expiration. WEEAK

Back
Top Bottom