Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Never had any experience with Walgreens for pickup but I just think it’s weird
I always choose fedex store for pickup
I think the only benefit for Walgreens is if you choose one that’s open 24/7 to where you can pick it up anytime

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9

So I did what you said for cash back on the 11's & it looks like eBates is getting much stricter.

I opened two tickets for 2 pairs of 11's I was able to get yesterday (I had Nike.com windows open before purchase) & I was informed it isn't allowed on Jordan Retro's & then they linked me to their cash back terms which shows as follows:

IMG_3851.png

She was nice enough to give me cash back for one purchase as a courtesy, but didn't on the others. Oh well.

FYI for anyone else who use eBates for cash back.

PO

Yah it depends on the rep you get. Sometimes it'll go straight through and give you the money immediately, sometimes it goes to a rep. A lot will do it as a "one time courtesy to a valued member"...but it can be a crapshoot.

Worth the shot either way though :nthat:

Has anybody that hit on SNKRS get their confirmation email yet?👀
Confirmation email or shipping email?

I got both confirmation emails about an hour after ordering each pair. Have shipping email for size 9 on my account, still waiting on shipping for the size 9.5 ordered on my dad’s account.

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9

So I did what you said for cash back on the 11's & it looks like eBates is getting much stricter.

I opened two tickets for 2 pairs of 11's I was able to get yesterday (I had Nike.com windows open before purchase) & I was informed it isn't allowed on Jordan Retro's & then they linked me to their cash back terms which shows as follows:

IMG_3851.png

She was nice enough to give me cash back for one purchase as a courtesy, but didn't on the others. Oh well.

FYI for anyone else who use eBates for cash back.

PO
What is this whole ebates cash back deal? I’m trying to get slicker with purchases... been at it for years kind of tired of routine. I want to save money too.. lol

helps keep the normal shape if youre gonna be storing them for a while. they come super choked up from the factory.
Keeps their shape and doesn’t have them choked up while storing. Learned it quite a few pages back.
Exactly.

I wish they didn't come laced up like they do the AJ1 now. Anyone thats old enough remembers when shoes didn't come fully laced back then. Employees at shoes stores would have to run the laces through really quick for you to try shoes on.

Plus there's nothing like a DS shoe sitting in it's natural form and you can tell it hasn't been put on :smokin

wht-blk-red4.jpg
blk-silver4.jpg
Sport Blue3.jpg
Obsidian2.JPG
Playoff5.JPG
blk-red3.JPG

if you missed out, and you have a Nike store near your, check it. nike atlanta had well over 200 pairs this morning. got another 10.5
I hoped this might be the case so I hit the Santa Monica Promenade a little while ago. Nike and every other store cleaned out yesterday within hours, they all told me. Employees were even surprised. Last year Nike SM had pairs of Concords the day after release. Not this time. Personally, Concords are easily my GOAT 11, but this release seems to have gone to yet another level.

Exactly.

I wish they didn't come laced up like they do the AJ1 now. Anyone thats old enough remembers when shoes didn't come fully laced back then. Employees at shoes stores would have to run the laces through really quick for you to try shoes on.

Plus there's nothing like a DS shoe sitting in it's natural form and you can tell it hasn't been put on :smokin

wht-blk-red4.jpg
blk-silver4.jpg
Sport Blue3.jpg
Obsidian2.JPG
Playoff5.JPG
blk-red3.JPG
Yeah, I never noticed actually, but they haven’t unlaced any shoes for a while now. Last time I can remember was... 2005. It was a pair of flight 89 when I couldn’t afford j’s yet

The video you provided proves what I said. The red on the soles are different on the OG and the 2019, and the carbon fiber is different.

Look at when he holds up the two next to each other, he does it multiple times. You can see the difference in the reds.
Except, that is not what you originally said. 🤣There’s really no need for further debate. So Much Sole already pointed out the inconsistencies in your post and broke down why you were and still are wrong.

I noticed Rakuten emailed me late last night asking for me to send a copy of my SP transaction before they could approve my “missed cash back” request. Sent them a screenshot of my SP confirmation email and tbey approved it early this morning. Got like $6.19 back.

Yeah, I never noticed actually, but they haven’t unlaced any shoes for a while now. Last time I can remember was... 2005. It was a pair of flight 89 when I couldn’t afford j’s yet
It became permanent with Jordans in 2003. The 2002 blk/red 7s was the last pair I saw come unlaced.

Oh man, all these pictures look amazing! Congratulations everyone!

I struck out man, missed out on all the raffles. I was all set to hit up Snkrs, Foot Locker, and Nike Canada yesterday morning but got called in to the hospital as I was on call. Hospital WiFi is terrible, but it didn’t matter, was busy with patients all morning so I knew I was gonna miss out. Sucks man, struck out on the Concords and Infrared 6s last year too.

Anyone know how quickly they generally restock? I’m new to the shoe game, couldn’t really afford them till now.

The video you provided proves what I said. The red on the soles are different on the OG and the 2019, and the carbon fiber is different.

Look at when he holds up the two next to each other, he does it multiple times. You can see the difference in the reds.
I dont think anyone in here has ever said these are a 100% identical retro of 96. They are being held high due to how close they are to the original compared to the past retros they have made. They have never made a perfect remake, ever. But some are pretty damn close. Just like this one. So constantly bringing up the mild differences to the OG is not anything groundbreaking to any of us. The red on the outsole thats 23 years old is obviously gonna look different from the new one. Even if they really are both true red. Due to years of oxidation, the red outsole is gonna turn into almost a max orange if they are DS.
Even last years Cord has differences to the original. But they were near perfect in my eyes. When my pair shows up in a few days, I bet Im gonna feel the same way about those also.

You still trynna prove this?

Back
Top Bottom