Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

My ish still ain't ship yet, and I know Nike is gonna be dumb and send these boxes with Jumpmans and Nike swooshes all over it. And some random punk from my building is gonna swipe it immediately before I can get to it.

On FedEx and UPS apps, I believe you can hold for pickup once it ships.

My ish still ain't ship yet, and I know Nike is gonna be dumb and send these boxes with Jumpmans and Nike swooshes all over it. And some random punk from my building is gonna swipe it immediately before I can get to it.

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-size_restricted (1).gif

Only thing I could think of that had these more hyped than the Concords is the 23 instead of 45.

I skipped the Concords cause of that. Say what you will but I prefer the 23 and I only buy Jordans nowadays if they’re perfect to me.
This is one of the dumbest opinions I’ve read in quite a while.

This is one of the dumbest opinions I’ve read in quite a while.
Loooool

Usually I’d just tell you to keep it pushin but let me hear why me preferring the 23 on the heel is the dumbest opinion you’ve ever heard when people in this thread are wondering why the slide box isn’t included and why the carbon fiber changed and also why there’s white on the edges of the patent leather?

Man, I had nice streak of quality pairs coming from SX until I got some pine green 1s. It went downhill from there. I've stayed away for a year now.
Yep... the bred 4’s I just got was extra flawed. I’m going to wear them, so it’s whatever. I also got some infrareds, but they came really nice. Not bad, but I wouldn’t want to buy from StockX anymore. It’s what I get for sleeping.

Loooool

Usually I’d just tell you to keep it pushin but let me hear why me preferring the 23 on the heel is the dumbest opinion you’ve ever heard when people in this thread are wondering why the slide box isn’t included and why the carbon fiber changed and also why there’s white on the edges of the patent leather?

Don’t even gotta explain yourself. You are on the strong side of the consumer that you know how you want your product and won’t settle for anything else. I respect it.

if you were trying to get these and struck out...that boggles my mind, i woke up at 9:55 and got them online, it wasnt that hard. people paying resell for these need their heads examined.

also, i hate the white line on the patent leather...am i only one?

Apparently not.... I see some kats on IG using fabric pens to mask the outlining behind the patent leather...
Notice the outline on each shoes...

20191215_235825.jpg

How did the handle the Bred 11 release? I was to lazy to look into it lol.

I didn’t ask how many pairs they actually had, but just a standard raffle that started the week before the drop. Your name and info on a paper in a box. They pull names and if you hit they give you 2 days to pick up, which was convenient for me since I was out of town. Strolled in Sunday afternoon and picked up with no crowd or wait. There was one other pair in my size and I got to pick the better looking of the 2. Lady said all but 10 pairs had been picked up by that point.

Never had any experience with Walgreens for pickup but I just think it’s weird
I always choose fedex store for pickup
I think the only benefit for Walgreens is if you choose one that’s open 24/7 to where you can pick it up anytime
Both work well. There's no deniability with that method. My bespokes go to Walgreens all the time.

Does it still work under favorites through the app? The actual page says sold out*. It lets me check out, but might you try to complete the order

Back
Top Bottom