Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Apparently not.... I see some kats on IG using fabric pens to mask the outlining behind the patent leather...
Notice the outline on each shoes...

20191215_235825.jpg
Ruined them. Some of these kids need to find another hobby.

Finally got my shipping confirmation email and tracking# from NDC :smokin This was surprisingly an easy cop for me. I wasn't able to go to the store that day since I had to work OT and didn't get onto NDC til 7:30 and waited only like a minute in line..

Snkrs sucked. Logged on right at 10 am and had pending for over 20 min and then took an L. Now I'm waiting on shipping from Hibbett and Shoe Palace. Need both pairs to get here this week as they are gifts. Anyone hear from Hibbett 's yet?

I don't know. Maybe it was a fluke. But at one point they were available and then that option disappeared again. I got my order confirmation though and it says processing.

Are there differences between the PL shape/cuts of the ‘16 SJ, ‘18 Concord, ‘19 Bred?

the SJ PL looks overall larger

I haven't had time to compare the 3 yet but I'd assume they are all pretty close...that SJ box is such a pain in the ***.

I got my order in around 5:30 pm eastern time. I noticed the same thing. If that is the case though, they need to process refunds right away.

My hopes went up ever so slightly seeing this morning that the charge officially went through instead of just ‘pending’

Back
Top Bottom