Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Oh that isn't that bad of a story then, I thought they gave you the wrong size on a RESERVED pair.

The Finish Line I went to pick up my reserved pair, the people were seriously struggling with confirming my size, walking to the stock room, and bringing it out. The pair that was mine was sold to the person in front of me but being a size 10 I was still able to get mine. It was so bad to the point where the lead employee had to have a come to Jesus moment with all the other employees in front of us.

The Finish Line I went to pick up my reserved pair, the people were seriously struggling with confirming my size, walking to the stock room, and bringing it out. The pair that was mine was sold to the person in front of me but being a size 10 I was still able to get mine. It was so bad to the point where the lead employee had to have a come to Jesus moment with all the other employees in front of us.

stuff like that needs no figuring out....unless there was some shadiness going on in that store.

20191216_103825.jpg
Got the trifecta
that's not the trifecta
u would need the concords, columbia, and blk/red
for the trifecta

Has anybody blacked out the midsole on older pairs or plan to do it to their '19 pair? I know it may be disrespectful (some blacked out the white line on the cut of the PL so it's not haha) but I'm curious how they would look. If not I can use photoshop to see :lol:

How are these fitting everyone? I got a size 14 and a size 15. Besides the Gamma XIs, every XI has been TTS for me (14) so deciding if I should send the size 15 back. lol.

Where did you get that LOB replica from??

Copped it online from a guy/compnay called Trophyclone, after Cavs won, who does this work for all the major sports trophies.

Side note,That trophy has been through so much, we use to take it to all the clubs, bars, etc in Cleveland after we won, people though we worked for the team, whole city wanted pics with it, met someone from Cavs front office cause of it, and they liked our passion so much, they gave me backstage passes to a playoff game in 2017, great times, sorry for the off topic

Finally happy to have my pair
How are these fitting everyone? I got a size 14 and a size 15. Besides the Gamma XIs, every XI has been TTS for me (14) so deciding if I should send the size 15 back. lol.
I got my TTS as I always do with XI's. Having said that, I feel these fit better than the Concords from last year or at least for me. I noticed the insole is thinner for this years Breds compared to last years Concords which made them feel more snug.

wow. got an email from endclothing on the 13th saying I won the draw, but I didn't receive a confirmation email as of this morning.

sent them a message and this is what they said:

"I do understand the fact that you have received the email of winning the draw of AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO HIGH and the fund is debited in a transaction in your bank. Unfortunately, the email you have received in regards to your winning of the raffle is incorrect. I have double checked with your account that there is no recent raffle order created in your order history. I would advise this is an error within our launch system that you are wrongfully sent with an inaccurate result of the draw, and you are incorrectly debited within your bank account. I can confirm you have not won the raffle and the amount you are charged will be released back to your bank account very soon. I really can only apologize for this error, and for any confusion this may have caused, and should you have any further questions at all, please do let me know."

WACK. I thought I secured my pair since I was charged...

Copped it online from a guy/compnay called Trophyclone, after Cavs won, who does this work for all the major sports trophies.

Side note,That trophy has been through so much, we use to take it to all the clubs, bars, etc in Cleveland after we won, people though we worked for the team, whole city wanted pics with it, met someone from Cavs front office cause of it, and they liked our passion so much, they gave me backstage passes to a playoff game in 2017, great times, sorry for the off topic

Awesome story, thank you for sharing! If my team (Wizards) ever win, I’ll definitely keep this company in mind.

Realistically, this will never happen for us though since we’re basically the Cincinnati Bengals of the NBA haha

Back
Top Bottom