Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I already made that prediction earlier in the thread. Look at how many people were eating off of the shoe palace site.

i dont think shoepalace is gonna cancel. we've had feasts like this before. theyre just not idiots and good with their stock, unlike adidas, END, etc.

Agree, the reason we were able to eat on SP so late is because of that tricky timer, took me an hour to get through w consistent effort so I’m sure it takes a while to move their pairs

2619BF20-B4DF-4236-92FC-D85CC3C16A1E.jpeg

My ish still ain't ship yet, and I know Nike is gonna be dumb and send these boxes with Jumpmans and Nike swooshes all over it. And some random punk from my building is gonna swipe it immediately before I can get to it.
Who’s the carrier? If it’s UPS or FedEx, they both have delivery managers if you sign up. Half the time they are giving away the premium option for a steep discount. That’ll allow you to control the delivery window or pickup in store.

I like when the patent line is murdered out too :lol:. Now I need a double up that I've seen the custom :smh:

Wore my pair 2 days last week and it's barely creased at all. No shields or duckwalking either.

Last edited:
NDC pair shipped.

Now just waiting on SNS. My account messed up and it lost my order history and everything a couple days before the release. Still has my address listed in the app when I got back in though, so hopefully no issues.

Ok, so I guess my END order which is supposedly cancelled since I didn’t get any confirmation and don’t see anything under my END account ...

but what’s surprising is that the 208.95 amount which was pending on my CC has now posted ... is this what happened with y’all? If so, did they say how long before they credit it back? ... the audacity of these fools!

Well, I finally ended up contacting the live chat, just hoping that I was perhaps one of the lucky ones ...

but as expected, got what seems to be a canned response:

"Unfortunately we have had an issue with our automated launches system in which we have wrongly charged some of our customers when they in fact have not been successful. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this and the disappointment and confusion caused. The amount charged will be refunded and will appear back in your account within the next few days. "

Well, I finally ended up contacting the live chat, just hoping that I was perhaps one of the lucky ones ...

but as expected, got what seems to be a canned response:

"Unfortunately we have had an issue with our automated launches system in which we have wrongly charged some of our customers when they in fact have not been successful. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this and the disappointment and confusion caused. The amount charged will be refunded and will appear back in your account within the next few days. "

i got an email from paypal about end sending me a refund this morning, so they are currently sending out refunds.

I feel like last year the Concords had already restocked a couple of times. Still been quiet about these.

Yeah, the new PL been an issue. That's why I didn't jump at SJ, no need to. It's also harder to sell newer XIs of you wore them a few times. That PL doesn't hold up like older models.

Back
Top Bottom