Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

for the people that copped off footapps, when u purchased in store was the app just showing the long number on the bottom with the stores logo spinning ?

i always remember it would show as purchased after leaving the store but this release and previous black 350 static it didnt, employees said it automatically will reflect but i dont want strikes on my accounts

20191216_103127.jpg

for the people that copped off footapps, when u purchased in store was the app just showing the long number on the bottom with the stores logo spinning ?

i always remember it would show as purchased after leaving the store but this release and previous black 350 static it didnt, employees said it automatically will reflect but i dont want strikes on my accounts

strikes?

Just got back from the footlocker in my mall, told the lady at the register that Google said they had limited stock left and I asked if it was true. She says "Yeah, if you need a 4 or 4 ½." :lol: Guess my search for a double at retail continues. At least my SNKRS pair shipped, so I have those to look forward to soon.

Punks at FTL sold me the wrong size initially, ran back and then the only 14 they had was gone. Sons of snitches! went to Nike and copped the double. In store at FTL I was buying other kicks for family members and wanted to use my coupons, they had the nerve to say that my coupons went away when my points reset. Usually a great store with good service.

Punks at FTL sold me the wrong size initially, ran back and then the only 14 they had was gone. Sons of snitches! went to Nike and copped the double. In store at FTL I was buying other kicks for family members and wanted to use my coupons, they had the nerve to say that my coupons went away when my points reset. Usually a great store with good service.

wrong size shoes in the box? or just straight up wrong size all around?

Coupons don't disappear after a reset, but they weren't gonna work on the 11s anyway.

I've also left shoes before and had no issues getting releases after that still. Left the Yeezy's this weekend

Coupons don't disappear after a reset, but they weren't gonna work on the 11s anyway.

I've also left shoes before and had no issues getting releases after that still. Left the Yeezy's this weekend

Same..that's why I had never heard of the strikes thing before.

ive also hit before, confirmed, then life happened and i wasnt able to go pick up....but i still hit on bred 11s last week at the same footlocker.

wrong size shoes in the box? or just straight up wrong size all around?

Just wrong size all together. I was in the line for left overs, 3rd btw, and I go to the counter and size 14, the guy says we have one left. I wasnt trippin and no need to inspect at the moment as I still had other stores to hit. Got about 6 stores away and looked down and saw a sz 11.. I was on fire. Mostly myself to blame because I didnt check but they should have got it right.

Just wrong size all together. I was in the line for left overs, 3rd btw, and I go to the counter and size 14, the guy says we have one left. I wasnt trippin and no need to inspect at the moment as I still had other stores to hit. Got about 6 stores away and looked down and saw a sz 11.. I was on fire. Mostly myself to blame because I didnt check but they should have got it right.

dang that sucks. hope u get it worked out bro.

Oh that isn't that bad of a story then, I thought they gave you the wrong size on a RESERVED pair.

Back
Top Bottom