Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Item not received season
remind me of that time you bought something from ebay but it was never delivered and you was so mad you started yelling at the ups guy. ups guy wasnt havent it and knocked you out cold with one of his packages. I had to take your *** to the hospital unconscious strapped to my back cuz we only had a beach cruiser bike back then. smh

Dumb question I know:

nike shipped a pair with two day air from fedex on wednesday

though the tracking hasnt updated since, it shows est as today...

any chance they show up today?
of course!..
FedEx-Express-PowerPoint-Presentation-Slide-Examples-1.jpg

So my GS pair never delivered
I contacted Nike about it, and they're opening a investigation...the rep went ahead and refunded me so I basically take that as they're not coming. We'll see though.

I don’t like the boat shoe they’ve been doing the last few years. Don’t care if it’s OG or not. The more sleek patent leather is way better

Well, you’re wrong. Might as well say you just don’t like how 11s look then lol. I feel for you and the folks that JB tricked into liking those poorly made excuses for a Jordan 11 that were the CDP & 2009-2015 pairs. If by “sleek” you mean that trash low cut patent leather and God awful shape then, you’re buggin.

we have these at the FTL i'm working at too. Manager says it's to track inventory and prevent fraudulent returns and what not. pretty much so that they are able to tell if a pair was bought from the store or not
Bought mine off nicekicks and 2nd pair off goat. Both had that sticker.

Has anyone ordered from offspring in uk? They said my pair DISPATCHED but idk how/where the tracking number is..

I didn’t buy the concords.

I didn’t like the 45 on the heel. I’ll wait for the 23 version in the same or similar mold.
I missed out on the cords. I never owned a pair. I slept all year last year and early this year. I’m not gonna front, the embroidery is pretty dope. I know the OG’s had the 23 screen print, but I wouldn’t mind having it embroidered one day.

Back
Top Bottom