Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I realize I'm in the minority with that opinion. But SJ's do nothing for me.

this is the 1st 11 i ever bought...

but my favorite and in my opinion the most iconic 11 is the concords...i remember those more than any other 11 when i was growing up...whether it was in highschool or on jordan on tv

Back in the early 2000s, I remember the Space Jams being my favorite 11s model. It's been so long I can't remember what were my exact reasons why they were. Now that I'm way older my rank is
1. Bred
2.concord
3. SJ

bred and concord being nearly a tie, but if I had to pick the bred 11s edges it out for first place and arguably my fav all tie Jordan sneaker.

Modified launch edition Mortal Kombat Arcade 1up
kickNT.png

Kick plate artwork by Szabo Arcade.

volNT.png

Volume control knob and wiring from Amazon.

HappNT.png

Full Happ control setup from Tornado Terrys.

MarFINnT.png

Pro grade marquee box from Oasis Creations of Kansas.
Marquee artwork fromi remember 2Pac wore those filas. Dope dope

I remember pac had those fila joints. Dope

I’m really regretting wrapping these and putting them under my Xmas tree. I know I said I was gonna put em on ice earlier in the thread but damn looking at all the pics is making me want to wear them bad.

Is it just my pair, or do these playoffs run narrower in the forefoot than the 2018 concords?
Mine are too. Im going to size swap a pair and size up. I hate when 11s are too big. They're boats. Anyone know of any ways to make the pl stretch a lil bit? Was thinking of stuffing them with socks but i don't want to mess up the toe box

My baby boy's 6Y
Nordstrom with the plush packaging and the anti theft rubber band :lol:
IMG_20191219_143702927.jpg
IMG_20191219_143717379.jpg

GS pairs got the OG red bottom
IMG_20191221_094003441.jpg
IMG_20191221_094048401.jpg

What do yall think about this? Two different carbon fiber patterns on the left and right shoe
IMG_20191221_094327758.jpg
When Nordstrom's start selling jordans again? I remember them selling og pairs of 11s and 12s

For some reason, the tongue on the left shoe slides down so much that the "jumpman jordan" tab will be on the second spacing. This doesn't happen with the Concords. Anyone else have the same problem?

Yooo... did they ever retro those Rodman's or is that an OG pair?

Grew up in chicago. Was a shorty during that era. As much as the streets was in the XI's...everyone at the school wanted them rodmans.

Side note, am I the only one that got mad seeing Ron Harper wearing the current Air Jordan that MJ was wearing? When him and kukoc wore the teams ir was fine, but I always hated seeing Harper wear the current signature that MJ had on.

Back
Top Bottom