Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I don't remember ANYONE rocking black 3/4 socks until these dropped.
Bred XI's don't even look right otherwise...

I used to think the exact same way :lol:...

As I’ve gotten older I’ve adopted no shows as a wearable possibility with the colorway...Still cant bring myself to wear white with them though...Even after seeing pics over the years with Mike wearing white ones in practice and what not, still doesn’t ook right...

Last edited:
I used to think the exact same way :lol:...

As I’ve gotten older I’ve adopted no shows as a wearable possibility with the colorway...Still cant bring myself to wear white with them though...Even after seeing pics over the years with Mike wearing white ones in practice and what not, still doesn’t ook right...

My thoughts exactly...

02f55_VgWGTTzZE7mKJsJEn9Vu61kV.jpeg.jpg

02e35_A75cVAMLjMvLuJTPJ9ryTPvU.jpeg.jpg

0411d_enWXij7tn2PSXMVLrmjYhEb2.jpeg.jpg

039f3_jtBFuU3jNdGBFncfEcWUtyX9.jpeg.jpg

:lol:

I was wondering why the thread title randomly got improved.

I all the way feel y'all on how stupid of a nickname that is (still can't bring myself to type or say that ****), but the resistance is probably only going to get more futile.

Will never understand why people get so worked up over nicknames, honestly, who cares? :lol:
Doesn't affect your ability to purchase/enjoy the shoe in anyway.

Will never understand why people get so worked up over nicknames, honestly, who cares? :lol:
Doesn't affect your ability to purchase/enjoy the shoe in anyway.
You are right. It is something to talk about right now. Because right now there is not much else to say. lol

Besides this release is by far my most anticipated of them all. I skipped the 2012 because I wasnt feeling them. Its a shoe so high on my list that I just dont want to settle for just what they pump out if they arent right. Pretty sure we all will be pleased though.

These is Bred 11s.. I didn’t put up with that foolery for over a decade on NT, just for NT to now try and outlaw it where it actually applies. Yal got Nike to accept the word, and now yal wanna end it? Smh

Just keep the 3s and 4s BC like box labeled.

Na. These are the Air Jordan 11 Black/Red “Playoff”. Sorry.
Bred simply shorts black and red.. it’s not a made up name.. so what’s really wrong with it? I’m one of those who HATED it initially, but it just fits to me.

Back
Top Bottom