Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The 11's are my favorite, but I have to say, Nike did the best overall job on the Infrareds. They absolutely nailed that shoe.
They did nail that shoe I agree to a point. But I would have to say they got closer on the XI. They instantly look original. I cant say that about the Infra. People still edging them along with the 4 with white pencils.

Think I might have to get some concords now to complete the set.. I never was big on the concords but these have me wanting some more 11s.

Side note: when I try to post a pic it flips the picture sideways for some reason.. has anyone else had this problem?

Think I might have to get some concords now to complete the set.. I never was big on the concords but these have me wanting some more 11s.

Side note: when I try to post a pic it flips the picture sideways for some reason.. has anyone else had this problem?
Yup. I was never a fan of 11s. I always loved the colorways, but not a big fan of PL. My first pair were last year's Concords and I heel turned. I bought a second pair of Concords and patiently waited for the Playoffs. I'm now looking to double up on these after having them in hand.

Yup. I was never a fan of 11s. I always loved the colorways, but not a big fan of PL. My first pair were last year's Concords and I heel turned. I bought a second pair of Concords and patiently waited for the Playoffs. I'm now looking to double up on these after having them in hand.
You should go back and grab the space jams while you’re at it!! Very clean colorway and they can be had for barely over retail on eBay.. :emoji_fist:

You should go back and grab the space jams while you’re at it!! Very clean colorway and they can be had for barely over retail on eBay.. :emoji_fist:
So funny I used to work next to a DTLR for 10 years and the different managers would always offer to pull my raffle ticket if I entered. I always declined when it came to 11s. I left that job in '17 and made me think about the SJs.

For me one the best years for original color releases.
If it pulled me back into the fold id have to agree 100%. Went above and beyond because of this release, funny thing is i didnt even know they were releasing until getting into the 34s Bulls cw.

I def think the Infrareds the sexiest retro of the 3. Then probs the 4s. Then the 11s. I think because I'm jaded at how many bred 11s we've gotten already with the mids and lows.

I feel the same way about Nike, brotha. Only rocking it because of nostalgia. The 90’s era really left its print on my memories.

Nike does cut cost anyway they can. I’m sure they saved a lot of money with this release, compared to the Jordan 11 boxes we’ve been getting in the last 8 years.
I feel like i missed something here. Do these 11s suck?

These machines do exist though. My boy used to work at a Albertsons (grocery store in SoCal) warehouse, and they replaced some workers with machines. Mind you this is a union job warehouse

Props to all of you, that got y'all pairs. I've been enjoying all of the pics, since the shock drop. However, I'm STILL waiting on my pair to be shipped from Siva's. I got this bull**** *** email from them over a week ago.

bsemail.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I haven't heard anything from them since. How in the **** are you going say you have the product, but you don't even have it in stock. Shout out to @drew for supplying the link, back on the 14th, but I'm never ******* with this site ever again. I was better off trying my luck on SNKRS. I thought copping from Siva's, would save me the stress from that BS, but clearly I was wrong.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
Same here :lol: :smh:

Here I go say something stupid and get flamed for it. Maybe the "fake" factories from last year are contracted by Nike this year. Year by year Nike goes to the lowest bidder of who makes these. So shoes with certain characteristics from the year before are accepted now due to them coming through legit retail sources. Maybe Nike has criss crossed their manufactures throwing customs off and delaying several orders from being received. Its possible. Remember, the rules over there are far different than they are here. Thats why Nike continues to go there. All major shipments have a paper trail. These may conflict with last years fake factories that are now legit factories. Throwing customs off and delaying a lot of people getting their shoes. Just a thought.
MAN, I hope to heaven those illegit factories are not being contracted. :lol:. F them Air randys, marqueesole frauds.

Back
Top Bottom