Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Were there people that got/used both codes?
The pairedup $100 off $300 and the 25% off $250 code?
Maybe the folks that didn’t use the pairedup code got the 25% code(in my case)
Got and used both codes. I used to buy/sell a ton on eBay but rarely in the last couple years.

Most companies don’t give coupons like this to their best customers (they don’t have to) so I’m not surprised some of the heavier users didn’t get it.

Props to all of you, that got y'all pairs. I've been enjoying all of the pics, since the shock drop. However, I'm STILL waiting on my pair to be shipped from Siva's. I got this bull**** *** email from them over a week ago.

bsemail.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I haven't heard anything from them since. How in the **** are you going say you have the product, but you don't even have it in stock. Shout out to drew drew for supplying the link, back on the 14th, but I'm never ******* with this site ever again. I was better off trying my luck on SNKRS. I thought copping from Siva's, would save me the stress from that BS, but clearly I was wrong.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Props to all of you, that got y'all pairs. I've been enjoying all of the pics, since the shock drop. However, I'm STILL waiting on my pair to be shipped from Siva's. I got this bull**** *** email from them over a week ago.

bsemail.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I haven't heard anything from them since. How in the **** are you going say you have the product, but you don't even have it in stock. Shout out to drew drew for supplying the link, back on the 14th, but I'm never ******* with this site ever again. I was better off trying my luck on SNKRS. I thought copping from Siva's, would save me the stress from that BS, but clearly I was wrong.

The container was stopped in customs somehow. Thats still ****ed up. If they are still expecting, its being checked for fakes. What I think of it all.

Here I go say something stupid and get flamed for it. Maybe the "fake" factories from last year are contracted by Nike this year. Year by year Nike goes to the lowest bidder of who makes these. So shoes with certain characteristics from the year before are accepted now due to them coming through legit retail sources. Maybe Nike has criss crossed their manufactures throwing customs off and delaying several orders from being received. Its possible. Remember, the rules over there are far different than they are here. Thats why Nike continues to go there. All major shipments have a paper trail. These may conflict with last years fake factories that are now legit factories. Throwing customs off and delaying a lot of people getting their shoes. Just a thought.

bsemail.jpg

What size are you?

Y’all kill me with worrying about what others are doing with their shoes. Yes I bought multiple pairs but through trusted long time connections. If I make $400-$500 off 10 pairs, it’s a profit that took minimum effort. Every sale in life isn’t meant to be a home run. Hope everyone get their pairs tho
No one cares really. Its just a conversation piece. Do you.

Man I couldn't ask for anything better to end the year off right ....I didn't think I could find someone for this.....but I just got back from meeting someone and traded my extra pair of bred 11s for his concord 11s. Straight up swap, both pairs DS. I been wanting to get my concords back badly, I got rid of them for something couple months back and regretted it ever since. I had multiple pairs of bred 11s so this was a no brainer for me. The most impressive thing about this was his concords were completely factory laced, never worn, and no flaws at all. I did my NT inspection on it... Dude said he just left it in his closet and never touched them. I kind of unexpected the worst but was shocked how mint they were. He said he hated the "45" on the back so he didn't mind trading. Glad we were both satisfied.
I need to find someone to trade my 4’s for concord DS.

The one size that is SUPER hard to come by, size 12.5. Either that, or a size 12. I haven't tried ANY of the 11's on in recent years, but the 2012 Playoffs were hella uncomfortable, and they MURDERED my toes. I had a size 12 in the 2012's.
I think 12.5... they fit me good, but people are saying it’s snug. It’s a tough call for you brotha

Back
Top Bottom