Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

air-jordan-11-bred-1 (1).jpg ASIDE from the 45, if they came out like this custom I would be happy. The red is everything on this shoe to me.

I cant wait to eventually go into stores asking about the black and red 11 only to be corrected by the 19 year old. " Oh you mean breds" As they laugh under their breath a little. The only reason I say that is because its happened before.

These are gonna be super hyped for sure. But, they will plenty to go around. This release going to break records.

I cant wait to eventually go into stores asking about the black and red 11 only to be corrected by the 19 year old. " Oh you mean breds" As they laugh under their breath a little. The only reason I say that is because its happened before.

This happened to me multiple times for the bc4. Although I guess in that case since Nike named them the Breds...
But it was sort of comical in the sense I was asking what's the procedure going to be for the bc4s, and the kid working would be like, nah we aren't getting those but you do know the Breds are coming out next week? :stoneface: :angry::D

Growing up ppl called the black and red 11 and black and red 13’s as Breds. But anything else was a no.

Retro 11 Black & Red
Playoff 11’s
Bred 11’s

Whatever the case, I think a majority of us can agree that it’s a must for us especially if it’s given the OG treatment all the way. Well, at least for me it is and if so be the case then definitely I’ll need to double up because who knows how soon or not down the road these will release again and in what specs.

Agreed. They should look something like this with slightly better red. I’ll tolerate 45 if they can execute this. Really hope they don’t screw this up.
I really hope they dont either. Comes down to if they WANT to execute. Which is what worries me more. This shoe I passed in 2012. So more than ready to see how these turn out.

Back
Top Bottom