Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I mean like getting them to “mow the lawn status” by just causally wearing them lol. To do that to 6 pairs would probably take me a lifetime heh.

Lol, not possible. Unless you plan on making some Forrest Gump style running trips across the country in those breds.

These do need a proper retro. The last 2 were the worst xis released, and the 2001 pair wasnt great either.

How soon does everyone think we finally get a leak photo of what we are actually getting? I’ll say August/September to be on the safe side.

August-October is when we’ll all start hopefully slobbering over these done justice with the 23, Jumpman’s pointing towards the front of the shoe, the right shade of Red, and the correct patent cut (there will STILL be some complainers, it wouldn’t be a high profile release without) instead of collectively face palming and sharpening the pitchforks and heading towards Casa-De Gentry.

0A97202C-0834-45FD-9718-78C801D35C1D.png
B
2B45C449-F760-4AA1-90D3-10964B9A5BFA.png
F88E7356-2CC6-4BE3-A368-7B648B330E0A.png
219CA991-FA6D-418F-9EEA-202879A63B99.jpeg
F3A27A2F-AF74-4DCD-B316-9B32264E9A62.jpeg
7FBB83F6-DEC7-40F4-AFE2-0DD1A2C5815F.jpeg

only pair of 11s I want. Last release I waited outside of the mall for hrs in the cold and literally was the 3rd in line and didnt get a pair because they were all backdoored and people called the store months in advance for dibs. I was so f*cking hurt, I never shopped at city gear again. I went to the finishline down the way and they didnt have the 11's, I didnt want them anymore after that L. Copped a pair of Nike frees, quit smokin weed and started exercising religuously and went on a sneaker hiatus. Lost so much weight. Total ego death after I missed out waiting out in the cold getting shivers and hands & feet were hurting/going numb I needed to reevaluate my life and my interests. Now they're coming back and even better and 11's have become so easy to attain. They will be had this time around and I'll be good off any other 11s. Might dbl back & get Space Jams if I don't get b/reds.

This shoe brought me back to wearing Js. I hadn't bought a pair since the 8s, didn't like the Concords( a lot of people didn't in 95-96) but when he brought these out?? I was a freshman in college, had a break between classes and the mall was right across the street. I straight put my feet up on the chair in front of me in my next class after copping these. The memories, man... These haven't been done right since 96 and I haven't bought a retro since. I wont if they **** these up.

Stamp.

That series also made me hate Jordan. I feel like that was one of the greatest Super Sonic teams in history and MJ took them out easily.

Easily? Out of his 6 finals appearances, He averaged his lowest ppg in that ‘96 Finals against the Sonics. The series went 6 games. That wasn’t an easy series for the Bulls.
The Bulls did go up 3-0 before Seattle got two games, but Mike didn't really shoot well outside of game 3.

The Bulls did go up 3-0 before Seattle got two games, but Mike didn't really shoot well outside of game 3.

They got two straight games as they should being that game 3,4, and 5 were played at Key Arena.

The 1996 Defensive Player Of The Year (and the only PG to win it) got switched on to MJ full time and it proved vital in producing two Sonics victories.

It wasn’t an easy series for the Bulls. Especially against a Sonics team that went 64-18 during the regular season. The Bulls were simply better.

They got two straight games as they should being that game 3,4, and 5 were played at Key Arena.

The 1996 Defensive Player Of The Year (and the only PG to win it) got switched on to MJ full time and it proved vital in producing two Sonics victories.

It wasn’t an easy series for the Bulls. Especially against a Sonics team that went 64-18 during the regular season. The Bulls were simply better.
I believe Mike was dealing with a knee and a bad back during those playoffs as well, he had put on too much muscle mass. The next season after he dropped some weight, those issues went away and he had more bounce.

I believe Mike was dealing with a knee and a bad back during those playoffs as well, he had put on too much muscle mass. The next season after he dropped some weight, those issues went away and he had more bounce.

Yeah those ailments were a hinderance when they went 14-1 before those back to back loses in Seattle in those Finals too...

If memory serves me, the first two games were ugly as hell. Game 3 Jordan went off for 36. 4 and 5 Seattle waxed them. 6 was emotional for me just because of what winning that chip meant to him on Fathers Day. I lost my dad the year before so I connected a little with what he was feeling.

Back
Top Bottom