Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

If had the money I would have 10 pairs of bc4s, bm5s and infrared 6s a piece. I know I had at least 10 pairs of white on whites and those were casual use. If you hoop in your shoes then it’s a wrap. Might as well cop as many as you can especially if it’s your all time favorite

If had the money I would have 10 pairs of bc4s, bm5s and infrared 6s a piece. I know I had at least 10 pairs of white on whites and those were casual use. If you hoop in your shoes then it’s a wrap. Might as well cop as many as you can especially if it’s your all time favorite
Exactly..

If I can get 1 pair at a time, I’m set. Too much fire drops all the time. No need to hoard when each pair is gonna get wear a few times a year.

I just picked up four pairs of the Pegasus 34’s at a local outlet this weekend...I’ll probably end up with two or three pairs of these Black / Red’s as well...If people have the disposable income to be able to buy ten pairs of the same sneaker, and they get pleasure from doing so, who am I to tell them anything different...

If I can get 1 pair at a time, I’m set. Too much fire drops all the time. No need to hoard when each pair is gonna get wear a few times a year.
I speak for myself here. I am very selective on what I want to buy. Most of the "heat" that comes out I can easily pass on. But original color drops are a different story. I really dont need a lot of pairs but will be the first to admit I wish I could have multiples. Playoff 11s are a great example of a shoe I would wear daily. Im too simple for variety. At minimum, I will def get one. But will try for three. Funds dictate of course.

Bunch of grown men arguing over another man’s buying patterns. Smh. Let’s just marvel at the shoes.

I have a random question for you guys.. do any of you insure your collection? I’m just thinking i’m at around 35 pairs now i’m just wondering if that’s what most people do.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom