Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I didn’t know you liked to get wet tho
P87-9w.gif

So far from I have seen these are gonna be off the charts great. If for some chance the recent pics are a fake shoe, it can only get better from this point. But from the pics recently, these are straight fire. These are nearly identical to the 96. My only hope is that same pl THICKNESS will still be there.

So far from I have seen these are gonna be off the charts great. If for some chance the recent pics are a fake shoe, it can only get better from this point. But from the pics recently, these are straight fire. These are nearly identical to the 96. My only hope is that same pl THICKNESS will still be there.
Ehh, lets not get crazy in here. Dont forget whos running things now. There will undoubtedly be a pita catch22 as well. Probably something subtle but completely wtf like suddenly it says GENTRY JAM on the tongue or something like flyleather where the jumpman is

Ehh, lets not get crazy in here. Dont forget whos running things now. There will undoubtedly be a pita catch22 as well
Nike would be dumber than **** to not go forth with everything we have seen so far. The 23, the box, white liner, the shape, and even the red is close enough to me. For that idiot G to change anything up would be completely stupid.

Seriously though, things are looking real good so far. I never cared for these because i might still be butt hurt we got these instead of the space jams in 96. But the red tint made these a must have. Im getting a pair just because i respect the effort. And also i have space jams now

:rofl:at people saying the red tint isn’t a real thing. Tell that to my OGs bought on release day that are staring back at me right now. I don’t give a F...K if it wasn’t on purpose back in ‘96. It happened and it was/is sick.

Looking good either way, though. Tint is, I agree, not a dealbreaker by any means. But IF we get it? That takes these up an extra big notch.

Whatever they do, I still and always will love concords more. So those are my personal greatest retro. But I understand those of you who like these as your No. 1. Either way ... :nthat:

Like the original?
not even close to being the same. sorry that you sounded so sure about this, but you are wrong. here is a pic of my OGs for reference. the retros will peel in no time whereas this has stood the test of time for how many years?? so yea...

20190708_004429.jpg

Last edited:
The red on those pics are pretty bright! The last time I had the black/red 11’s were back in 2001 in my 9th grade year in high school. I remember they came out 12/15/01 and man, EVERYONE had a pair in school and on the streets lol. I already have the 2016 PE’s and the cap and gowns, so these will be added to my 11’s.

:rofl:at people saying the red tint isn’t a real thing. Tell that to my OGs bought on release day that are staring back at me right now. I don’t give a F...K if it wasn’t on purpose back in ‘96. It happened and it was/is sick.

Looking good either way, though. Tint is, I agree, not a dealbreaker by any means. But IF we get it? That takes these up an extra big notch.

Whatever they do, I still and always will love concords more. So those are my personal greatest retro. But I understand those of you who like these as your No. 1. Either way ... :nthat:
It’s not.

Only OG pairs from certain factories have the black mesh that reflects light a little differently.

My OG pair is staring at me as well, and it’s not there.

It’s not.

Only OG pairs from certain factories have the black mesh that reflects light a little differently.

My OG pair is staring at me as well, and it’s not there.
Then your pair sucks. MJ's pair on championship night didn't suck. Mine don't, either. I already told you I don't give a **** what was intended.
:rofl:
MOSTLY kidding. I already said it's not that big of a deal, brotha. But it also is if you had it. I am sorry, I can't own a pair of OGs for 23-plus years and now pretend it didn't happen. But I assume we are getting these retros without it, and I'm cool with that. Black/reds are my third-favorite OG 11s, anyway. Still, there IS a difference. Minor, but real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom