Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Here's my double up pair that I scored on a Finish Line restock, in March of 2013. I was gonna put these up on GOAT for my first sell, but I was wondering...

How much did y'all think I should set the price for?

20190624_150430.jpg
20190624_150430.jpg
20190624_150514.jpg
20190624_150549.jpg
20190624_150628.jpg
20190624_150700.jpg
20190624_150736.jpg

I apologize mods, if I broke any rules by doing this. However, I'm NOT trying to sell them on NikeTalk whatsover. I just want an HONEST opinion on what I should sat the price at on these. With a quick clean up, these could pass for an 8.5-9 out of 10. Outside of the dirty outsoles, and some minor creasing on the medial sides of the toes, they're in great condition. I'd clean them up myself, but I'm currently out of sneaker cleaner.
Why not look at completed sales for good used pairs and get an idea that way? Or put them up for $300 and see what happens for two weeks.

Getting a little older... With that being said, I just don't like the xis at all anymore. I remember Mj laying on the locker room floor after the bulls win that year.

I've had a few pairs throughout the years but I can't do the xis/patent leather anymore. They really look like little kids shoes to me now.

EASY no look pass. Enjoy y'all.
Funny how everyone is different. I’ve said before, I felt ridiculous wearing my OGs back when I was 20 because patent leather in ‘96 was OTT. Now? I don’t think twice about wearing 11s and I’m in my 40s. They’re a pretty plain shoe compared to so much of what is out there now.

Couldn’t get through that video, listening to her was giving me cancer. Shoes look on point though

There is an OG pair of these on ebay right now listed for 200,000 lol. They are in great shape though. The guys making a big deal about how they were made in China... never knew there was a difference.

I still have my pair from the DMP release and then the release they did in 13 or 14. I'll more than likely be passing on these.

Nike missed an opportunity by not releasing these on Father’s Day weekend this year...Mostly because the thought of waiting until December is torture :lol:...

Really though, being 23 years to the day that the Bulls won their 4th championship...Historic season, Mike’s dad passing away, and his first full season back...Just seems like it would’ve been the ideal time to release these...

Back
Top Bottom