Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

They could push the date up to 12/07, but then again the could push it back to 12/21 if they wanted to make changes because it would still be before Christmas. It may also depend on if Yeezy has anything to compete with the Playoff 11’s, but I’ll take the listed 12/14 date...only 173 more days to go. :emoji_astonished::emoji_confused::emoji_scream:
I think yeezy gone drop the yeezy basketball sneaker to compete with the black in red 11s they got something up they sleeve

They could push the date up to 12/07, but then again the could push it back to 12/21 if they wanted to make changes because it would still be before Christmas. It may also depend on if Yeezy has anything to compete with the Playoff 11’s, but I’ll take the listed 12/14 date...only 173 more days to go. :emoji_astonished::emoji_confused::emoji_scream:
Don't make no changes, pleeease.

Crazy how we keep shoes on ice for so long. Cop a double and throw them in the closet, next thing you know they’re almost 10 years old.

I think that's why I've never doubled up on anything. I buy shoes and tell myself "oh I'm going to wear these all the time" and then....I don't.

Because I tend to grab the same pairs all the time and I own 45+ pairs.

Crazy how we keep shoes on ice for so long. Cop a double and throw them in the closet, next thing you know they’re almost 10 years old.

I’m guilty of this but it will only be with these, especially since this is the closest to basically being OG’s besides the whole true red/varsity red soles. I’m actually looking to triple up because who knows what the next release would look like and when for that matter. I had the CDP’s and 2012’s, didn’t like either quality or comfort and got rid of it both throughout the years.

Im def ending up with two pairs. To wear one obviously. But the other to put in my display. I have the original but this updated version is a must to go with them. Yeah they will come around again in 6 to 7 years, but Im not waiting for that. The hell knows what I will be doing then. I think a lot in here buy with the approach of getting while the getting is good. And at worst, the next pair comes out and you still are sitting on a ds pair from the previous release. Sell em or beat em. To me, wearing without regard is so much more enjoyable than pampering the one and only pair you decided to buy.

NWa00-wP

I think yeezy gone drop the yeezy basketball sneaker to compete with the black in red 11s they got something up they sleeve

:lol:
at them competing with the black/red 11's
Anyone who thinks Adidas is going to try to directly counter the 11 drop on the same exact day knows nothing about business and marketing. Sorry, but you're smoking crack and then some if you anticipate such a thing.

Another company dropping one of its biggest releases--whatever that shoe might be--on the same day as black/red 11s is suicide. Not only because the sell-through might not be what it could, but also because the 11s will command all of the buzz. ALL of it, in both traditional and social media. There's a reason a Justice League movie and an Avengers movie don't release on the same day/weekend. There's a reason Ferrari and Porsche don't unveil their latest hypercars on the same day at the same auto show.

If Adidas actually did such a thing, we'd then know without doubt the people running that business are beyond stupid and incompetent.

:lol:
at them competing with the black/red 11's
Right
Anyone who thinks Adidas is going to try to directly counter the 11 drop on the same exact day knows nothing about business and marketing. Sorry, but you're smoking crack and then some if you anticipate such a thing.

Another company dropping one of its biggest releases--whatever that shoe might be--on the same day as black/red 11s is suicide. Not only because the sell-through might not be what it could, but also because the 11s will command all of the buzz. ALL of it, in both traditional and social media. There's a reason a Justice League movie and an Avengers movie don't release on the same day/weekend. There's a reason Ferrari and Porsche don't unveil their latest hypercars on the same day at the same auto show.

If Adidas actually did such a thing, we'd then know without doubt the people running that business are beyond stupid and incompetent.
I don’t think so I was just saying bro yeezy always tryna throw something at us around Christmas time when the 11s drop that’s all

I remember when these came out but parents were not going to get them in 96. Like maybe a week after they came out, I went to the gym and this older guy pulled up in a Lexus and proceeded to play in them. I was in awe of the Lexus and the shoes, LOL. Years later, I was able to get them off ebay, but they were a half size too small. I loved them so much that I wore them anyways.
Fast forward to the retro release.....
I get the retro's but the patent leather was uneven on both pairs. Wore them until I decided to sell a few years after.
I had to pass on the last retro due to family members needing financial help(que the trigger meme).

This time, I will make sure to get 1-2 pairs of this retro. I really hope the shade of red is brighter once the "official" pics come from JB.

Same here. Sad that hobby hobby ain’t how it use to be. Today generation don’t know how crazy it is to own a certain card or having trading sections in school. We really the last of that era

You’d be surprised the money that is being thrown around for cards today. Like crazy money.

You’d be surprised the money that is being thrown around for cards today. Like crazy money.
Hurricane Katrina man I’m literally crying reading dis man I had heavy card collection Kobe AI Shaq rookie cards all type b-ball football baseball and also had Jordan metal cards lil penny doll Griffey bobble head all still n box never open I lost all my sports collectibles and cards ik they been worth mad money could have pass down too my son smh

Here's my double up pair that I scored on a Finish Line restock, in March of 2013. I was gonna put these up on GOAT for my first sell, but I was wondering...

How much did y'all think I should set the price for?

20190624_150430.jpg
20190624_150430.jpg
20190624_150514.jpg
20190624_150549.jpg
20190624_150628.jpg
20190624_150700.jpg
20190624_150736.jpg

I apologize mods, if I broke any rules by doing this. However, I'm NOT trying to sell them on NikeTalk whatsover. I just want an HONEST opinion on what I should sat the price at on these. With a quick clean up, these could pass for an 8.5-9 out of 10. Outside of the dirty outsoles, and some minor creasing on the medial sides of the toes, they're in great condition. I'd clean them up myself, but I'm currently out of sneaker cleaner.

Attachments

• 20190624_150355.jpg
    20190624_150355.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom