Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

giphy.gif

OMG I can’t stop looking at the box! They even used Nike check on top smh. Speechless. I can’t wait.

really thought they going to used the red top box with the jumpman on it. Man im shock they going All In on this release. Damn I cant wait

I remember when these came out but parents were not going to get them in 96. Like maybe a week after they came out, I went to the gym and this older guy pulled up in a Lexus and proceeded to play in them. I was in awe of the Lexus and the shoes, LOL. Years later, I was able to get them off ebay, but they were a half size too small. I loved them so much that I wore them anyways.
Fast forward to the retro release.....
I get the retro's but the patent leather was uneven on both pairs. Wore them until I decided to sell a few years after.
I had to pass on the last retro due to family members needing financial help(que the trigger meme).

This time, I will make sure to get 1-2 pairs of this retro. I really hope the shade of red is brighter once the "official" pics come from JB.

were you able to get a similar Lexus as well? i gotta know!

This release is going to bring me to tears. OMG.

Tears of joy.

I wish the same could be said about this year's Black Cement 4 release. |l That release was SUPER ****** up, I don't care what ANYONE says. Y'all can't defend em one bit, especially after seeing these. Anyways, as an owner of the OG's, I'm STILL not feeling the red I'm seeing. Everything else is 95% on point, tho. With that said, it's 4 pairs minimum for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom