Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Posted a while back
F488B750-6214-40B4-8428-3D79E1BFABF9.jpeg

My patent about this low on my 2012s ..frfr :smh:

man i just hope it's not another point your phone camera to a picture or some object to unlock the purchase screen...i might not be so lucky to be in front of my computer when it shock drops.

So there we have it... our first pic that we can all agree is 99.9% legit lol.
There is no question they are real coming from him. I just want to see more pics. Being in is not a question at this point. This teaser type **** Im done with. DJ Khaled is not the hype, the shoe is. So just show it and quit trying to "create" the hype. Its already there.

There is no question they are real coming from him. I just want to see more pics. Being in is not a question at this point. This teaser type **** Im done with. DJ Khaled is not the hype, the shoe is. So just show it and quit trying to "create" the hype. Its already there.
Wouldn’t it be cool if MJ had instagram or something and gave us little hints and leaks and little snippets here or there to engage his customers directly... instead of freaking DJ douscher doing it.. Would be really cool if he even maybe told stories or memories he has about certain models/colorways or things like that. We would eat that s*** up!!

These look alright they have nothing on the o.g which is the most incredible looking sneaker ever but these look like a decent try

Wouldn’t it be cool if MJ had instagram or something and gave us little hints and leaks and little snippets here or there to engage his customers directly... instead of freaking DJ douscher doing it.. Would be really cool if he even maybe told stories or memories he has about certain models/colorways or things like that. We would eat that s*** up!!
That would be really cool if he did something like that. But, it would only mean something to people like you and I. He gonna sell them out regardless. But as an appreciation, something like that would be awesome. As far as THIS model and colorway go, it should be his tops with lots of stories. Comeback chip, Fathers day, I know what the shoe means to me. I can only imagine what it may mean to him.

Back
Top Bottom