Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I’m convinced PayPal is the key. I’ve had much success since I’ve switched over from cards and Apple Pay.

Yes!!
36DA5AA0-433B-4550-BA58-1758CE29B15C.jpeg

Couldn't have done it without yall bringing up the shock drop last week
All the discussion got me to pay attention to the app
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app the other day and actually got the notification for the drop
Screenshot_20191114-131551.png

Same...I don’t think I’ve ever gotten notice on a shock drop before this...

Got my order confirmation and we officially out here y’all...Thinking double up season is in effect fellas...

942D8F71-45AF-4DA8-9F74-3DA3BA85346E.png

Kept clicking the buy it now within a second of getting the notification and the app wasn’t responding. Weak. Got lucky with the early concord release last year. Can’t win em all.

L, wasn't notified, and I was text late, but I wasn't going to wear them yet anyway. I haven't even worn space jams and concords.

Close to the same story. I got the notification, looked at it, pondered, did math in my head, remembered that I have to get my furnace looked at tomorrow and closed the app, lol. I bought the Space Jams, Concords, Win Like ones, and Prom Night. I think in total I have worn them all about 10 times, lol. I can wait until December and only buying for collection purposes.

Thankfully this happened on my routine day off. Was just relaxing at home watching a movie when the J23 app notification came over. Took a minute or two to get to the screen and enter my password. Hit buy as my info is saved and a few minutes later, I got the "purchased" tab on the SNKRS screen of the shoe. I never get the "Got Em" screen anymore. But once I saw the order number notification, I was set. This was an unexpected surprise. Can't wait to see these in person and put them next to my 2001 pair.

I’m convinced PayPal is the key. I’ve had much success since I’ve switched over from cards and Apple Pay.

I've been using PayPal forever on SNKRS and I get pretty much all the ones I strive for (not counting the ones you have to enter like TS1s or Off-White 1s). Got these at 2:02 when I hit buy and got the notification a few moments later.

lol just checked my phone and saw these drop. went straight on niketalk to see the salt

Back
Top Bottom