Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

72-10 IMO is hands down the best of all the low pl cut colorways. It’s the only one I still care to wear from that 2009-2015 run. All the OG cws were a disgrace (excluding cool greys. Those were pretty good too). Low pl on 72s get a huge pass from me because it isn’t an OG cw therefore I appreciate them more for what they are. Plus they look amazing and the leather is soft. I’m a sucker for anything that remotely resembles Space Jams tho.

No, they think of concords... but bred 11s are easily the best bred colorway.

I've never heard people who are in to sneakers call the Concords the black and white Breds, or the Space jams the all black Breds...I have heard Black/Red Concord, and All black Concord however.

...and idk if I had to pick a blck/red Jordan retro I'm grabbing the 1's, 3's, 4's...and 6's before the 11's.

I've never heard people who aren't to sneakers call the Concords the black and white Breds, or the Space jams the all black Breds...I have heard Black/Red Concord, and All black Concord however.

...and idk if I had to pick a blck/red Jordan retro I'm grabbing the 1's, 3's, 4's...and 6's before the 11's.

typo

72-10 IMO is hands down the best of all the low pl cut colorways. It’s the only one I still care to wear from that 2009-2015 run. All the OG cws were a disgrace. Low pl on 72s get a huge pass from me because it isn’t an OG cw therefore I appreciate them more for what they are. Plus they look amazing and the leather is soft. I’m a sucker for anything that remotely resembles Space Jams tho.
Better than Pantone? Wow

I’d even choose Gammas all day over 72-10.

The milky white bottom looks disgusting after some wears.

I said name a worse 11 mid besides platinum tint, it can’t be done

Better than Pantone? Wow

I’d even choose Gammas all day over 72-10.

The milky white bottom looks disgusting after some wears.

I said name a worse 11 besides platinum tint, it can’t be done

You didn’t give me enough time lol. Gamma’s are up there for the ABSOLUTE WORST low pl 11 for me. I can’t stand Gamma’s. Super ugly IMO. And pantones are a very close second lol. Thanks for reminding me of those. Tried my best to forget about em lol. Platinum tints are horrible too.

Y’all really think these are trash huh? Wow
992C951C-691C-4DDA-80C6-993508143675.png

Have any photos leaked of the translucent 11 high?jb just drop cool grey xi these are trash bred 2019,over 2million made wtf

I dont respect no 11 wit a backwards jumpman.

Never made sense why JB went that route anyway :smh:

Chick was helping me clean my closet and I had the 2011 Concords on top of its box. She's looking at them and I pull out the 2018 Concords and tell her look at these instead. She immediately looks back at the 2011's and asks "why is the jump man backwards, are these fake?" :lol: :smh:

Pantones are nice but way too monotone, same goes for Columbias, but monotone works better with all white or all black (in this case, better in all black).

I love :emoji_hearts: the 72-10's. IMO they give me the perfect feels and mash up of the Space Jam's (sans the concord/royal) and the Bred's (sans the red bottoms) >D

Back
Top Bottom