Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Also i've noticed on the apps if you get off the waitlist you dont get any kind of notification
You just have to keep checking back and if you do get off the waitlist it just shows a timer and you have to confirm before it runs out
It's messed up i don't know why they stopping giving out alerts for the waitlist

For those new to the apps...

On Friday you may get WAITLISTED. If you see "waitlisted" on the app after the countdown it means your in line for a second round. You may have to wait a few hours but in reality you'll only need to check your app atleast every 30min to see if you've gotten off the waitlist. You don't have to stare @ your phone all night since you'll have 1 hour to confirm if you get off the list & win.

Here's how it works....
People who win the reserve right away will have 1 hour to confirm their pairs. Those who pass on their pairs or don't confirm within the hour will be handing those pairs down to people who are waitlisted. Then those waitlisters will have 1 hour themselves to choose to pass or confirm. Those who pass will be sending those pairs to a 3rd round of waitlisters...and so on & so forth. This could take a few hours especially w/ a wide drop like this. So if your waitlisted remember to check your app ever now & then, atleast every 30min to see if you've been promoted off the list.

Chances of getting promoted off the waitlist on a drop like this should be decent. Getting waitlisted on a limited release however has a low chance of being promoted to a win because most of the initial winners will be confirming their pairs. So stay alert, good luck, and God speed.
Extremely helpful information, just carrying it over to a fresh page.

Also i've noticed on the apps if you get off the waitlist you dont get any kind of notification
You just have to keep checking back and if you do get off the waitlist it just shows a timer and you have to confirm before it runs out
It's messed up i don't know why they stopping giving out alerts for the waitlist

The last time I got off of the WL, I was notified by the app. FL for the What The 4's.

Hoping NDC sends out reserves tomorrow like they do (or used to do) with other retros. Probably not though since they already kinda did twice.
Sucks I have to work Saturday. Ain’t do no raffles or deal with any of that app mess, hopefully SNKRS comes thru
Reserve pairs through online purchases, or reserve go and pick up at the Nike store? Never knew they did that if it’s online

Reserve pairs through online purchases, or reserve go and pick up at the Nike store? Never knew they did that if it’s online
Reserve pairs on the Snkrs app get shipped. They do reserves via shock drop & already did a few, but they tend to do a reserve for gr retros on Thursdays before the drop aswell. Times are usually around 10am-2pm cst. Don't quote me on that tho, they can drop whenever they want & may not even drop one at all 2moro. Just have your app ready. You may want to follow j23 on twitter and open your notifications from him & may want to download his app aswell. I think its still $1 for the app. You'll get notifications from him when reserves & shock drops go down for j's.

Reserve pairs on the Snkrs app get shipped. They do reserves via shock drop & already did a few, but they tend to do a reserve for gr retros on Thursdays before the drop aswell. Times are usually around 11-2 cst. Don't quote me on that tho, they can drop whenever they want & may not even drop one at all 2moro. Just have your app ready. You may want to follow j23 on twitter and open your notifications from him & may want to download his app aswell. I think its still $1 for the app. You'll get notifications from him when reserves & shock drops go down for j's.
Thanks man. His tweets are one of the reasons why I have twitter lol. I never bought his app though. I don’t buy shoes too often anymore, unless it’s OG CW’s. The shoes I couldn’t get as a kid. I don’t think it’s worth it for me you know.. but I’m going to tune in tomorrow hopefully we do get that. They did hit us with that preparation speal earlier today

I purchased it. It’s 1.99 now. Could be useful in the future

Last edited:
Downloaded a few apps. New to this apps thing. I can still purchase online, Saturday 7AM? Pacific Standard Time across the US? Been awhile since I purchased some AJ. If I score, most like my last pair..............................

Here in Hawaii we still have to go to our B&M foot stores to get raffle tickets. I went to all of em. I think they said they start calling today or tomorrow. I have not received a phone call yet. Last year I hit on a several raffles and even gave some up.

SP doing classic FCFS

Oh...oh..oh my 🔥🔥
Reserve pairs on the Snkrs app get shipped. They do reserves via shock drop & already did a few, but they tend to do a reserve for gr retros on Thursdays before the drop aswell. Times are usually around 10am-2pm cst. Don't quote me on that tho, they can drop whenever they want & may not even drop one at all 2moro. Just have your app ready. You may want to follow j23 on twitter and open your notifications from him & may want to download his app aswell. I think its still $1 for the app. You'll get notifications from him when reserves & shock drops go down for j's.
Man id really like that to be the case. Not to add to the hype for something that may not happen but for what its worth (see attachment)
Theres a number of ways to read that but for me he never said the 14th or release date instead he said "any." Have been checking that damn thing every half hour since lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191212-005657_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20191212-005657_Nike.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 886
Just picked up some gear off eastbay using TAKE50 code
Thanks man. His tweets are one of the reasons why I have twitter lol. I never bought his app though. I don’t buy shoes too often anymore, unless it’s OG CW’s. The shoes I couldn’t get as a kid. I don’t think it’s worth it for me you know.. but I’m going to tune in tomorrow hopefully we do get that. They did hit us with that preparation speal earlier today

I purchased it. It’s 1.99 now. Could be useful in the future
Worth every cent

only shoe I can recall getting off the waitlist to get a W was concords...don't believe I got a notification

when it goes from waitlist to L I get a notification that my countdown clock has ended or something to that effect

NDC did reserves for the Concords last year. I remember they put it up on App Friday late evening. I went to Nikestore NYC on 5th ave and they had **** load of them in the cages. It was a super easy day.

only shoe I can recall getting off the waitlist to get a W was concords...don't believe I got a notification

when it goes from waitlist to L I get a notification that my countdown clock has ended or something to that effect
Same thing for me with the concords. I was waitlisted the small FTL around the block from me selected me. All I know is the apps are going to crash something serious. So keep trying.

I got a call for my friend’s ticket at shoe palace he was very happy and still is going on the fcfs he said Saturday morning I’ll go with him to help him get more pairs

Back
Top Bottom