Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I don't get why people don't change it back right after they get the head start. You're already in the app.

Hopefully you get through online.

I usually just hit the lines in the stores. What's the issue with changing/not changing zip codes? Not new to sneakers at just, raffles/reservations. Never hit on any, never really tried....till this years bred 11's of course.

Nike...bout had it up with you all shooting out bogus hits not having anything to do with the 11 drop lol.

I usually just hit the lines in the stores. What's the issue with changing/not changing zip codes? Not new to sneakers at just, raffles/reservations. Never hit on any, never really tried....till this years bred 11's of course.

If you dont change it back to your actual zip code local stores you may win a pair...but if you live in Texas the pair thatll be reserved may be in Ohio or whatever zip code that was locked through the user for check in minutes.
Prep the private jet.

You should be alright for this release either way. Unfortunately those app reserves are useless for you now.

There's gonna be tons that get left unclaimed so you'll probably get a pair at the cutoff. I don't do lines personally.

SNKRS or bust for me. Don’t do any lines especially out here in Vegas. Dudes is wylin out here with the stick ups

SNKRS or bust for me. Don’t do any lines especially out here in Vegas. Dudes is wylin out here with the stick ups

Damn where you been buying at? Must be Boulevard or Meadows Mall...They get suspect from time to time 😂...

I haven’t done fcfs lines in years but raffle pick ups never have any problems...

Damn where you been buying at? Must be Boulevard or Meadows Mall...They get suspect from time to time 😂...

I haven’t done fcfs lines in years but raffle pick ups never have any problems...
I just moved here from San Diego last year. Didn’t take long to notice there’s lots of hella sketchy people out here lmao. Went and watched Endgame at that new Sony 4K digital theater that opened in at Boulvard mall.. never again lmao.
I’ve had a few encounters where people have pulled up on me in parking lots as soon as I get out the car, trying to give me some sob story about they don’t have money or they stranded etc. That’s why I’m working on my CCP.
Also some lady got stabbed and robbed last week while loading her car at the south outlets. Happened at the parking lot right in front of Nike store

I just moved here from San Diego last year. Didn’t take long to notice there’s lots of hella sketchy people out here lmao. Went and watched Endgame at that new Sony 4K digital theater that opened in at Boulvard mall.. never again lmao.
I’ve had a few encounters where people have pulled up on me in parking lots as soon as I get out the car, trying to give me some sob story about they don’t have money or they stranded etc. That’s why I’m working on my CCP.
Also some lady got stabbed and robbed last week while loading her car at the south outlets. Happened at the parking lot right in front of Nike store

Not all that bad...Just stay away from Boulevard and Meadows malls if at all possible...They get sketchy sometimes...Most other spots are good to go...

Can't wait until Saturday.

SNKRS is gonna sell out, then 20 min later the shoes will be on the regular site.

I truly hate that app.

Happened to me with Bloodlines. “Sold out” when I tried on SNKRS, got them on the Nike site. I’ve never won anything on SNKRS that didn’t end up on the normal site.

bredxi.jpg

Welp. Legend blues sold for $300 on SX today. Making some space for these Breds. Here’s to hoping we get an actual OG style Columbia retro within the next few years. Something about Legend blues just don’t seem right and I never had a real urge to wear them. No regrets.

My spot probably gonna be a little hectic cause some folks still think it's fcfs

I'm probably gonna go an hour after they open this time to grab my pairs

Been a good min since I’ve been here. These breds got me back on the good ol Niketalk. Like most I can’t wait till Saturday. Should be easy out here in Seattle.

If I could get a pair from FTL app reservation that'd be great so I can just stroll into my mall, grab a pair and go back home. If SNKRS ends up being a cake walk that'd be great as well. I'm walking away from this release with 2 pairs and no less.

Back
Top Bottom