Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

FC56C276-AF64-4003-8300-24716F07C403.jpeg

was able to cook on a 7min head start waitlist promotion on Footaction.... Flight 23 Store downtown Chicago, with my countdown timer at 5 mins left!

I know it’s gonna be hella crazy tomorrow in the city with everyone who had 10 min starts missing out in pairs.
I'll be there too.

Friday 13th was in full effect today. Madden servers were screwed up all day and now tho log in bs. Was lucky enough to secure me and sons pair of champs. Missed wife's pair cause I couldn't get in ftl and fta in time. Snkrs in the morning now

I won on only 6 min from footlocker. Just like last year w Concords. I recall last year ending up w way more than I needed, so, this year if you put in any effort, you should be able to get a pair.

Damn 1st time i ever hit on the ftl app and with 1 min head start! Was waitlisted i randomly just checked app and i confirmed my reservation. They must've made a ton of these!
Snkrs in the morning for the double up and im good. Very happy i got a pair on release day. Im ready to wear pair 1 all winter

This release is bozo....but I made out. Champs fnl and ftl 3 size 10 and another size 10.5 from ftl just in case. Hit the shock drop and got two 5.5s and a 4.5 gs. If you didn't hit on this release you was slacking. They're going be pairs sitting for everybody just pull up around 3.....

i just hit on end for a 3rd pair lol...might not go pick up my FTL pair now, but dont wanna hurt my future chances...hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom