Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Well well well. After nearly 4 years and hundreds of entries, I finally won a f******g END raffle.
4517DDC8-693D-4035-87A5-84C96537F50F.png

But knowing how trash they are, they’ll probably charge me more than current resell for the W and not the advertised price. :lol:
Welcome to the End winners club. After your first win, you will get more. It took me 2 years to get my first End W (the Nigel Sylvesters) and since then I’ve had 4 more Ws including the Not For Resales. They ship quickly and get em to you fast too. I should have entered the raffle but I already had a SNKRS W. I’ve never seen them change the price of a shoe after a raffle has started which is bogus. What I have seen done is PayPal converting the currency incorrectly, always changing more than any conversion rate I can find online. It’s ridiculous.

nah they doing it honestly this time lol (even tho they finnessed with the 189 to 199 change). i hit too and got a charge for 208 and change, so basically 199 plus ship
End always ten for shipping. So that's deal 199+10-209. Better than 220+your states sales tax 235-245.

Nah. Not illegal. In their TOS to not honor price mistakes which they'll deem it as. You can complain and they'll happily offer to cancel though.

Hello, I just wrote an email to them to complain about that.
For me it was €185 + €4.95 = €189.95 and they charged me €203.95, so €14 more.

They can't do that, it's illegal! Right?

let me know what they say. I was going to wait until they ship like someone suggested.

Hit em up after they ship.

the most logical and simplest response and i didnt think of it. Thanks!

2CA30887-C2A5-45EA-BBCC-86E966CF8D6E.png

here’s a screenshot from SoleLinks. not tripping for the extra $10 since I’m already save about $50 from hitting on them

Yes! thanks for that. I'll try them after it ships.

Going to pick up my pair from Footlocker tomorrow to complete the double up. I’ve never had the app act up that bad. I had to log in 3 times after being signed out the first time and it took almost an hour.

i want to push my luck if someone has a screen shot when they were advertising it as $189 and say whats going on brahhhh? id like that $10 refund back please.

next thing you know they cancel my order :rofl:

haha i wouldnt do it. next thing u know, u might not be able to hit/cop anything off END anymore in the future
its only 10 bucks, still under retail.

Was able to confirm on all three Foot Apps. It was a struggle but was able to get my 11s and Yeezys. Also his on Shiekh Raffle for my local store for Bred 11s.

blake812 blake812 thanks and I hope you're right about some more W's in the near future. I've been buying ish from END for over a decade and never hit a draw until just now. Thought I was blacklisted. Just checked my PayPal and it was $208.95 8)

Last edited:
This might be the 1st time ppl with 10 min HS got screwed because we couldn’t confirm I’m stupid pissed

Well well well. After nearly 4 years and hundreds of entries, I finally won a f******g END raffle.
4517DDC8-693D-4035-87A5-84C96537F50F.png

But knowing how trash they are, they’ll probably charge me more than current resell for the W and not the advertised price. :lol:
Gotta check my email still

I have two Platinum FTL accounts, one in my name and one in my wife’s name

Also have an account where I signed up with a 6 or 7 minute head start

Went for 9.5 at one store on each account, the same store for each

My wife’s account won once I was able to sign in, my platinum account said next time

My account that was not platinum was waitlisted and eventually promoted

B0E70D41-1761-4B59-BE4A-1FA265ADAE1D.jpeg

Three platinum Champs accounts, won on two but wasn’t able to sign in to confirm

Won men’s Yeezy 350’s on all three but didn’t confirm...was thinking about it to see if I could get a little extra Xmas bread

Got W for both men’s and kids on both platinum FTL accounts but only getting the XI’s cause the Yeezy’s are a drive..,the money sizes aren’t even hitting hard :lol:

This is insanity. I was able to confirm my pairs but these apps truly suck. This is the 21st century, the apps should work fine even on a huge release like this.

Agreed, but I guess they figure it isn't worth upgrading the back end because they only get this kind of demand 2 or 3 times a year. They probably are right, but Nike surely does not have that excuse for SNKRS.

I wish the footlocker in my area was big enough to get the more limited Jordans/Nike’s as well we Yeezys. I hit on just about every raffle for that footlocker but if I want to go to the bigger house of hoops (where I hit about 75% of the time) I have to drive almost an hour and a half away from home. The smaller footlocker is still 40 minutes away but I have a meeting up that way in the morning anyway so it is what it is

Missed FTL app because I was at work. Said I missed the cut to reserve my pair so I dunno if I was given the chance to reserve or if that's what it always says when you lose. Either way it's SNKRS or bust now and I'll try to scoop a double on another site. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom