Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Random but it feels so great securing these. This was the first pair of Jordans I ever liked, my first pair I got was an 01 pair I paid $450 for on here back in the day, I didn’t care about the price, I just wanted them. I somehow secured three pairs today and couldn’t be more syced.
‘01’s 🔥
BDEC7595-BBC0-432B-9F29-3F877C974A6D.jpeg
Plus ‘12 & ‘19
BB8EE281-5840-4DEA-B999-09DC0E44F578.jpeg

I got a pair of these and am happy with the shoe but at the same time I feel ripped off that I paid $200+ for a sneaker with only a basic air unit. Nike has to figure out a way to add Zoom or React to the Nike Retros.

the Pg4 and Lebron witness 3 have the same exact cushion and are retailing for $85-100 and anything Nike puts out over $150 has at least zoom or react.

I don't resell. I just realize it's part of life and I can't knock another man's hustle.

Spending 230/240 on a product selling it thru a middle man and he takes 10% while you do all the footwork and spend money on gas to pick it up/ deliver it and receive 10 or 20 max bucks isn't a hustle . Stockx is the actual hustler lol . they received equal pay out if not more just to sit there

The FTL / FA / Champs apps were TRASH yesterday.

But I was persistent and kept trying until they worked a couple hours later. Somehow I ate on a few pairs, probably got off Waitlist.

Going to pick up soon. This might be my favorite sneaker of all-time.

buying from scalpers is what allows scalping to exist. i have never, and will never, buy anything from a scalper. shoes, concert tickets, anything. i dont care. even after hurricane andrew when army tanks were patrolling the streets and people were scalping gas and water, id rather die than support a scalper.
How do you feel about the Niketalk buy/sell forum?? People on here don’t get charged taxes/seller fees and be asking for more that what the shoe is going for on Ebay:smh:

What expiration date on those Nike Calls?

I'll just be buying under these scenarios:

1. Calls 3 months out from the time market or nike stock dips (or even just any oversold and/or selling mood signal from the nike full stochastics or macd)

2. Weekly Options dated a week after the April 2020 Q1 earnings (pray for me here, this is a gamble. I was thought to never bet on earnings release). hahahhahah

I made sure to go early to avoid lines and be able to check my pairs. Even doing so, they still tried to give me **** but I told each person like 5 times.. I have been waiting on this since I was 11; its a big deal and yes, I want my pair and box perfect IDC :lol:

I can't lie. I wear J's to the movies and out to dinners in Death metal and black metal band shirts with my viking beard haha. It's not a fashion, it's a passion to me. I love sneakers because I love the game of basketball...and I LOVED Mike...
Wait... are We the same person?I don’t have a beard,but all I wear are death metal and black metal shirts. Good to know I’m not the only KVLT person on here. lol.

No lie, I would love to see the fits you guys pull off if you post on WDYWT. The aesthetic sounds awesome. :nthat:

-Drew

Deleted the shyteee footapps. They logged my a$s out and say I have no account with them after trying to log back in. BS. Always the footapps I have no luck ever.

Anyways gonna head out in the evening and cop me a 2nd pair from unclaimed raffles.

Deleted the shyteee footapps. They logged my a$s out and say I have no account with them after trying to log back in. BS. Always the footapps I have no luck ever.

Anyways gonna head out in the evening and cop me a 2nd pair from unclaimed raffles.
You gonna regret deleting them on the next big release.

No lie, I would love to see the fits you guys pull off if you post on WDYWT. The aesthetic sounds awesome. :nthat:

-Drew
I post there almost every weekend. If I go out, a lot of dudes will stare at the shirt, then down to the shoes and back up to the shirt again. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom