Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

StockXXX verified.
qdixzubase6z.jpg

Last edited:
Keep trying. It'll eventually get in hopefully. Just don't refresh and wait the two minute timer out.

Right as you said this, it went right though after trying for about 1 hour. Also make sure to select flat rate shipping ($11.95) rather than promotional shipping ($16.95)

Damn, I inspected my shoes before purchasing, but my dumb *** was looking for scratches on the patent leather. I just noticed these nipples on the midsole

Anyone in the Atlanta area looking for a 12 may luck up at FTL in Stonecrest. Left my pair unclaimed after hitting at Hibbetts.

I have a tiny splotch of black paint or whatever on the side on the red. Any tips on how i might be able to get it out? Not a huge deal but pretty annoying. I can never get a perfect pair it seems like

Right as you said this, it went right though after trying for about 1 hour. Also make sure to select flat rate shipping ($11.95) rather than promotional shipping ($16.95)

Is the Flat rate shipping 11.95 the cheapest when you get to checkout? The product page under the sizes and add to cart it says " new release product ships for 9.95" ......

I have a tiny splotch of black paint or whatever on the side on the red. Any tips on how i might be able to get it out? Not a huge deal but pretty annoying. I can never get a perfect pair it seems like
I haven’t had a perfect pair since 2008. And the sad part is that it was a pair of black cement 3’s. Those are never perfect

Is the Flat rate shipping 11.95 the cheapest when you get to checkout? The product page under the sizes and add to cart it says " new release product ships for 9.95" ......

Yep, 11.95 was the cheapest (no tax out of state so cheaper than local here). the $9.95 is probably for all release* except for Jordan 11 where it's $16.95 :frown:

Smooth Sailing This Morn At The Local Stores. JB Still Hasn’t Fixed The Infamous “Nippling” But All In All Real Pleased With This Release :pimp:
885FDD10-8617-438F-9E24-0C7DE1F9E37E.jpeg

Ended Up Grabbing One TTS 10 And Another In A 9.5 For Fit Comparison. Glad To Have Grabbed The 9.5 For Foot As I Can Lace Em Loose How I Like And Still Plenty Room. Straight To Foot With These Bad Boys :nthat:
1B1842B9-B891-4D56-8FB8-5F875055E971.jpeg

4183CD58-A1FA-4F7F-97FF-4C74D0AFE42E.jpeg

No wait the timer out, you'll get them trust me.

OOS everytime I try.
Honestly, i did the same thing as last year with the Concords where I would just "try again" after that clock hit 2 minutes and would do it until it luckily let me in after maybe an hour or so of trying. I'm at work though so I'm able to stay on the comp

Just copped my first pair off SP...hope it ships. Thanks NT fam!

That’s what I’m saying man... mine got hella nipples. At the same time, these were MASS produced. A lot of pairs went out. I don’t even know if B-Grades are even a thing anymore to be honest. With all the sites who sold below retail... I remember back in the day some of the B-Grades had zero flaws, and the only thing wrong was the “B-Grade” stamp on the shoe tag.

Yeah I guess it should be expected. My FTL pair(size 9) had tons of numbs and Shoe Palace pair (size 11) for a friend had a few that weren't noticeable. Should've gotten the Champs pair to get the best one but I declined the reserve :smh:

Back
Top Bottom