Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Real talk these were the first Jordan’s I’ve ever owned. I was in grade school when my moms copped from The Bootery in downtown Atlanta. First 11’s I’ve owned as an adult. These are my grails. And they were honestly one of the easiest releases I’ve had to deal with. I got turned off Jordan’s and hyped releases in general after striking out on the Grape 5’s a few years ago. Stuck to LeBron’s a lot after that. But things worked out for ya boy today, thanks in large part you all here. Thanks!

Just copped off of ShoePalace.com
1FA418A4-234A-4A65-92DA-785F4C9F80AB.png

How???

If you get thru on SP choose the flat rate shipping at $11.95 instead of the promotional $16.95
It’s the same service(speed) for me ups ground
On mobile I’ve had better luck using cell network instead of wifi

smh I'm tired of refreshing these damn sites. Will wait for a real restock or for resellers to realize they aint making nothing but chump change

My command center wasn't ish today. Couldn't check out after carting on Dicks EB or FTA -a surprise W on SNKRS after pending and hour though‼️ Picked up reserve from Champs in/out 10 minutes

Smooth Sailing This Morn At The Local Stores. JB Still Hasn’t Fixed The Infamous “Nippling” But All In All Real Pleased With This Release :pimp:
885FDD10-8617-438F-9E24-0C7DE1F9E37E.jpeg

Ended Up Grabbing One TTS 10 And Another In A 9.5 For Fit Comparison. Glad To Have Grabbed The 9.5 For Foot As I Can Lace Em Loose How I Like And Still Plenty Room. Straight To Foot With These Bad Boys :nthat:
1B1842B9-B891-4D56-8FB8-5F875055E971.jpeg

4183CD58-A1FA-4F7F-97FF-4C74D0AFE42E.jpeg

howd the CG’s hold up?!

for the folks that received a congrats email but no confirmation email from END. you should check with customer service on the status. i was told the order was not placed and that i received the congrats email in error.

Back
Top Bottom