Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

ELxWLbrWkAABWr6
See, this stuff happens 7/8 years ago and everyone screams JB make more pairs so this won’t happen. They go and make 2-3 million pairs and it’s still happening. To me it’s the culture and the hood punks that are the problem. Sad that it’s still happening. I hope whoever pulled the gun...rots

Just copped my baby sis a 7Y GS pair off Eastbay. Going to be one of her Christmas gifts. Will go back & try shoe palace again for a size 11.5 or 12.

for the folks that received a congrats email but no confirmation email from END. you should check with customer service on the status. i was told the order was not placed and that i received the congrats email in error.
Damn just called and got the same thing. Guess they sent out way too many congrats emails by mistake but luckily we will get refunded.

Did you wait the 2 min and click on Try Again? or did you start over trying to atc right when you saw timer?

I like to mix it up
Sometimes I’ll wait the 2 min
Other times I’ll just back out and try adding to cart again

Awesome !! Literally just placed my order, Shoe palace was clutch !! size 8

- Good luck every one !! keep refreshing !!

- much luv, stay freshhhh !!! :nthat:

Chick @nikestore sf said they’ll have fsr @1:00 and it shouldn’t be a problem for me to get my size.

See, this stuff happens 7/8 years ago and everyone screams JB make more pairs so this won’t happen. They go and make 2-3 million pairs and it’s still happening. To me it’s the culture and the hood punks that are the problem. Sad that it’s still happening. I hope whoever pulled the gun...rots

I don't how old you are or where your from but sadly this was always part of the culture @ least in the Midwest . way before 7 or 8 years ago.

QC was shyyyt on these. So much inconsistencies, they pumped these out like crazy for cheap and sold a million pairs for 220+....😠 Apparently these were more limited than the Concords though according to my ftl rep😂🖕🖕🖕 the hype got more today than the past few weeks though.

Damn that’s whack I hope my end order goes through. Bro people shooting people in the mall for these?

like i said....END is a buncha idiots..... so when were they gonna fess the hell up and let people know they made a booboo? i wasnt gonna pick up my FTL pair but luckily my gut told me to pick up both my FTL and nikenyc reserve pairs just to b safe.
still got my doubleup no thanks to the chimps at END.

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Damn just called and got the same thing. Guess they sent out way too many congrats emails by mistake but luckily we will get refunded.
Man wtf I didn’t get the confirmation either. If I don’t get that pair, at least I scored last night from BSTN and today from SNKRS. Was probably going to send one of them back to Nike, anyway. But what a ****show this release appears to be, jeez.

Back
Top Bottom