Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

po2345 po2345

So I submitted a ticket for ebates this morning and the rep declined it (no cash back on Jordans). Just for the hell of it I submitted it again tonight and another rep approved it....so $26 back :wink:

If y'all still got your order emails and had opened a ticket but it was declined...give it another shot and hope another rep gives in. That took me below retail.

Also to those of you who bought in store at FTA....retailmenot had 10% cash back. Just have to take a picture/scan your receipt. Still waiting for them to approve that one tho, but that's also worth a shot.

:rofl:My Order still processing on Nike...just cancel it already, wondering if they are waiting for a return :sick:
If I get the pair that has Jordan’s ball sack:smh:

NVM. I gotta learn to ignore the non sense. Plenty to go around in here lol.

Last edited:
I been comparing the shoes for minute... the quality on these are horrible I’m not gonna lie.

6EA6DE72-B51E-4165-98B3-4CA5BB25DEF4.gif

I been comparing the shoes for minute... the quality on these are horrible I’m not gonna lie.
If theyre a 10 ill gladly take them off your hands lol. With over two million pairs QC had to up the merits per pair to meet quota. That may be easy for me to say considering the pair from FA turned out rather well and hopefully the SNKRS pair looks as good or better.
{Older guy in forum rant}
Dont let these people who probably werent even alive back during the OG drop fool you. Our pairs back then were far from perfect. Some had slightly higher patent cuts, excess glue, crooked 23 on rear tag etc. Difference was we didnt have Niketalk or internet "personalities" to highlight flaws nor did anyone really care unless it was really bad. We didnt have video comparisons we just appreciated owning a Jordan and didnt have these kind of distractions to drop the appreciation we have for those who make it possible to experience the ownership of a Jordan in the first place. Definitely not calling you ungrateful just sometimes i wish there wasnt all this internet noise that instills buyers remorse for some.

Can we stop beating a dead horse the shoes are not better than the originals let's MoveOn.......

Look at it like this the dodge challenger that is released now looks like the one from 40 years ago but that's it. The Ford mustang is another example that looks like the one from the 60s but it's not...... nobody liked the 94-96 mustang just like nobody liked the air Jordan 25-28s. Our options are buy the original and maintain it, buy the materials and and factory, buy what was re-released or don't buy it

They offer a new product we don't like it........... we say we want the classic they give us their offering, and we complain they don't have to give us anything

The PL on the Jams was too high for my taste. I've never worn my pair. I think these are closer to OG height than the Jams and Concords.

I would love the CG's next year and then the Columbia's, though it looks like we're getting a new color. After that I don't give a **** what they release as the Holiday 11, I won't buy it. Unless it's a 23 SJ or Concord.

Wore them around the house for a little today. Just my foot and feel but
There is definitely some tightness in the toe compared to the Concords... which I fit perfectly. Jams I had a 12.5 and felt enormous in the toe box. After about 5 mins I started feeling the dreaded bit of the pinky toe crush.....pulled out all the laces and put in some trees, hope it stretches by a few millimeters.

For those still looking, you didn't even try on day of release.. anyway, be on the look out tomorrow morning. Normally, all the foot sites system load up with the cancelled/fraud orders that didn't go thru on the tue or wed following release.. never fails.. call them directly.

I must be one of the lucky ones to get a extra free pair from the SNKRS App.

I was thankful enough to be able to order one off the app. With a estimated delivery date of next Friday. Then the free 2 day shipping came out of no where and I was super happy to get it on Tuesday only to get a email saying it had just been delivered!!

I got home to find not 1 but 2 boxes. Even if Nike charges me again later down the road I’ll take it for retail.

This was the last shoe model my mom ever bought me in grade school before she passed. I actually picked the Colombia’s because those came out first and this was when we could only have 1 pair per school semister, so it holds a special place in my heart. I took a big whiff at inside of the shoe and it took me back to the 7th grade!

I’ll take this as a good way to end the year! Thanks Santa!
0428026B-C40A-46DF-A966-CA26D69D5E8F.jpeg

The PL on the Jams was too high for my taste. I've never worn my pair. I think these are closer to OG height than the Jams and Concords.

I would love the CG's next year and then the Columbia's, though it looks like we're getting a new color. After that I don't give a **** what they release as the Holiday 11, I won't buy it. Unless it's a 23 SJ or Concord.
Honestly I would Like all the original Colorways to release before the others. Release them like they use to release back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom