Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Still haven't got shipping from BSTN. Even sent them an email as to inquire the status of my order. Only got their automated response that they're experiencing a high volume of emails.
I still havent received nada from them. 2 emails gone unresponded and no order shows on my account page.. they tooke my money immediately via paypal.

Still haven't got shipping from BSTN. Even sent them an email as to inquire the status of my order. Only got their automated response that they're experiencing a high volume of emails.
be patient
even in the email i got from them
it says it may take some time
my first pair from them arrived today
the pair i ordered from them
directly after my first pair was ordered
JUST got shipping info today

Just got my snkrs pair, wish the red was more vibrant/bold and not so pale, CF Isn’t crisp and smeared looking and got lots of these protrusions.

Attachments

• B56843B5-51A9-4427-886A-E7028433DC3F.jpeg
    B56843B5-51A9-4427-886A-E7028433DC3F.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 278
  • F115D488-5110-4597-BE8F-AABA3CE8B8D8.jpeg
    F115D488-5110-4597-BE8F-AABA3CE8B8D8.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 468
Got the pair from SP. On-Trac usually a white van but this time, lady not even in an uniform came out in a Honda Odessey lmao.
my on trac pair got delayed
and it shipped from san jose :lol:
was suppose to be here yesterday
but its been sitting in hayward

i'm fine with adding a little extra in a trade. just don't want to get duped giving away authentic breds for some fakes or UA concords or sj's, but don't know what to look for.

Fair enough. Hadn't considered that honestly. Times certainly are changing. Checked GOAT just now to take a look and yeah like $60 over retail plus shipping which is pretty much $300 altogether for an 8.5. Though most sizes seem to be going for that much now too. They were hovering around $240 or so for a while in most sizes after release but resell is slowly climbing unfortunately.
That’s my size also

yes I use them.

force fields for 11s, and sneaker shields for 3’s and 4s.

Use force fields for 11s because they are thicker plastic and it holds up the patent leather really well. And you can trim them to fit the 11 toe box.

and inb4 “creases show character”
Like my pairs looking fresh
:emoji_anguished:

Went driving around had to hunt down my delivery driver around the neighborhood. I couldn’t wait any longer and can’t risk my pair being lost or stolen. Got em, came home and plopped the box open. Did the NT inspector gadget inspection with the magnifying glass on them.....no scuffs, patent leather height consistent, leather texture between left and right shoe matches , white midsole glued down flush all edges...no gaps. Pretty happy. No complaints from me.

People pass up good deals on eBay just because they either don’t trust eBay or can’t verify fake sneakers. Plain and simple
u sound silly, ONE if its too good to be true it def is. and TWO ebay/PP cater to buyers over sellers. You likely have NO issue returning. Which sucks cuz buyers can scam sellers easily.

GS size in SNKRS still ‘in progress’, mens pair will be here tomorrow

One thing I'm rather pleased about is the fact that the patent dip near the toebox on the lateral side is low like on the Concords and not too high as it is on the '16 SJs. Some of the early pics of these, the dip looked more like the SJs than the Concords. It's a real shame Nike didn't fix that and put the padding back into the nylon uppers in time for that '16 release. I actually like the SJ colorway a bit more than I do the black/red, but that retro overall is inferior to the Concords and these because of those two silly oversights.

Hell late walked in sat night at my local job ...Are these tts or run small ? my daughter is growing I think she wear 8.5 but they only had 9 so I said f it and copped

Back
Top Bottom