on the phone with their customer service now
asked them to ask dude what floor was my apartment on
to see if he knows
cause i know damn well
he aint come up to my floor
they tryna call him now to ask what floor he went to
and tell him to come back
dude aint foolin me

Word... I used to mess with damnndeee when he first started. I looked up his videos, and he’s been on some hating **** lately. Nightwing and mjo23dan always been humble.
I have watched a handful of his vids. He can be funny at times. But thats as far as it goes. He, just like most other youtubers, just want to be seen. With NW and MJo, it really is about the love for shoes.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY making good vids also imo. He is real also. I will watch him.

For those of you who made FTA in-store purchases....$22 cash back through RetailMeNot.

Tryna save everyone money in here :nerd:

1576788777646.png
how does this cash back work? minimum needed to cashout? they send you a check or direct deposit?

I assure you its CF. I cant prove that. But the look and feel are right to me.
Yeah, but the look and feel is not hitting right. I knew off the bat it was odd once I got it in hand. I can’t speak for the concords, but the I remember the space jams carbon fiber was good.

Someone out there gonna be crazy enough to cut a pair up and solve this discussion. I truly believe its a different grade of Cf. Cheaper? Probably so. I just wont believe JB would be dumb enough to put plastic in its place knowing that it used to be such an easy tell to fakes many years ago. Along with the fact that they (Nike) trys to boast about that tech and being the first to use it. Which is incorrect btw.

First pair of 11s. I just tried them on and walked around. Anybody else experiencing the back of the shoe slipping off your heel just a bit every step you take?

My pair from shoepalace shipped using OnTrac 12/17 and arrived in Hayward, CA the same day. It's still in Hayward today and now shipment is delayed until 12/20. I live in Oakland, which is 15 minutes away. Is this normal?

Size 13 Eastbay pair landed 2 days early, my co-worker has been thru a tough year and is gonna be stoked when I show him his pair. He msg'd me the day prior to release asking about the "red and black" shoes saying he isn't a sneaker guy like me and said he gotta have em. So I walked him thru DL'in SNKRS and setting up his account but he struck out and was super bummed that morning. Can't wait to see his reaction.

Back
Top Bottom