Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Gonna beat this skinny pl while i wait for the 2018's
36626592_248084065794216_5255484384688996352_n.jpg

They need to get rid of those Black and Gold boxes. 1s, 3s,4s,5s,6s,12s, and 13s have their correct box, they made a Jordan 2 box with the Just Don collaborations, the 14s should have had the box given the 13s. 7s as well given the 5s and 6s. Just give us the original boxes.

They need to get rid of those Black and Gold boxes. 1s, 3s,4s,5s,6s,12s, and 13s have their correct box, they made a Jordan 2 box with the Just Don collaborations, the 14s should have had the box given the 13s. 7s as well given the 5s and 6s. Just give us the original boxes.
Agreed. If not at least get rid of the current box and make a new one. It seems like we have had this box for quote a while. It is as played out as the face box was back in the day

The box used for the 3s, 4s, 5s, & 6s, needs to be updated though, with the Nike Air Logo, on the box lids. They should only use the Jumpman Air's for Retro + colorways.

DDFF8D37-AA42-447B-BD57-C49FC1D92D68.jpeg

From chickenwop

I'm not trying to sound negative, or anything, because I'm doubling up regardless, but something looks OFF as hell to me, on this pair.

It could just be the camera angle, but the height of them in this pic, doesn't look improved, at all. It actually looks like what we've been getting for the last year, and a half.

This is just my opinion though. Once again, I'm doubling up on these regardless. I WILL NOT MISS OUT ON THESE AGAIN.

The OG Concords (#45) were only a test pair for MJ to wear, so even if this retro isn't up to the quality standards of the others, it's still probably more true to that actual shoe from 1995 lol.

2001 Cool grey has medium PL cut.
Btw, once they change a mold, they don’t just switch it back and forth. High patent leather is the current shape until they change it in the future

2001 Cool grey has medium PL cut.
Btw, once they change a mold, they don’t just switch it back and forth. High patent leather is the current shape until they change it in the future

Yeah I'll stick to my 01 cool greys. I don't think nothing will top that CG model. But I rather see the Blk/red's with a white lining on top of patent leather or a Columbia's done right both w/high patent cut.

I think a Unc player

Saw it on IG and was questioning the shoe but idk

Worn by Theo Pinson in the summer league.. the pair he wore last season and the championship season before were 2010s, so this pair was either given to him by CP3 (played on his AAU squad) or from higher up than that. Laughing my head off at the IG commentary on them being “fakes.”

Back
Top Bottom